BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Taylor H.
Ottawa, ON
This pallet is my go to everyday eyeshadow pallet. It's GORGEOUS and you get so much product for the price that you can't go wrong! I am so excited to do so many looks and use this on my makeup clients. I will totally be a repeat buying 100% Thanks for this awesome product morphe
Daisy H.
Again, no shame in admitting this palette is absolutely gorgeous! The colours are perfect for nearly ever look that you want to add a warm colour to.
I use mine almost everyday to get a sun set smokey look and never fails to let me down
I brought my friend this too and she loves it and so does my sister
Couldn't recommend a palette more for such a good price
Kayleigh S.
If you had to buy one eyeshadow palette.. buy this one. Affordable, amazing blendability, amazing pigment, and the different looks you can make are endless. Always find myself reaching for this palette, and I think the colours will compliment any eye colour.
Lauren K.
I cannot recommend this palette enough. Let's first of all talk about the price, £22 for a palette with a amazing range of colours and great transition shades. The pigmentation is amazing and beautifully textured. The pans for the eyeshadow are a very good size, meaning a lot of use will be gained from the palette. I would recommended anyone and everyone to get this palette along side with morphes other palettes.
..s A.
I think this brand is something where you can find beauty ,,Morphe products always have something special than other brands . Before I try I thought it will be like any other brands but after I try it I loved and I will buy again again . I really recommend you to buy because you will love trust me ..
kathy<3 C.

beautiful palette of shadows, is ideal for your eyelids ... you will love it as soon as you try it for the first time ... they are beautiful bright and also comes in diversity of shades in a single palette ... it is a hassle to buy a shadow you can play with your creativity. recommended 1000%
Fawzia U.
I love this product so much it's so pigmented and easy to blend it lasts all day the colours are beautiful makes your eyes stand out. when applying powders do fall (only a little) but other than that it's worth the money and I would recommend people buy this palette it's amazing ❤
Shae W.
Absolutely stunning palette. The pigment on this product is amazing, so easy to blend the colours and transform your eyes into something else, its not easy to match colours to your eye colour as there is such a large range of similar colours to choose from to get just the right colours you need. Pricing for this product is great compared to some other higher end make up brands so that is also a plus to this palette.
Jus P.
Morphe palettes makes every girl's dream came true. this palette is best for making your smokey eyes and even playing for different shades and color. this is absolutely promising. All day eyeshadow? this is t!! using it regularly? expect that your eyeshadows will not be fallen out. smudge proof yo
Reema A.
MORPHE is always surprising us with them palettes, without forgetting to mention that the colors are amazing and long lasting as well I don't have to wear eye primer!! I'm a dark brown eye colored and I'm in love with the light colors ! I absolutely recommend it for u!! have urself a good treat!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??