BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I really love this eyeshadow palette. Having so many matte shadows in one convenient pallet is perfect. Having hooded eyelids matte shadows works best for opening up and accenting the eyes. I found that Morphe eyeshadows not only have extended wear time but they blend well, which are two of the things I appreciate the most with eye shadows. The array of colors in this palatte are very pigmented which means I can use less product and don't have a cakey build up on the crease of the lid. I love the darker shadow selection and found is a great alternative to eyeliner
Courtney G.
Calthorpe , Norwich
Absolutely perfect cannot say a bad word about this.
This is my 'go to' palette 100% I use this every day one way or another.

The colours are incredible and are sooo pigmented I adore this!

10000% recommend- the price is amazing too!!
Nesrin N.
city760 bloc F6 N367 ben hamouda

This palette just leaves me speechless - it is unreal. Every single colour is so pigmented, they blend beautifully and just look amazing. It's perfect for autumn as it's full of warm reds, browns, oranges and golden tones. There are a mix of matte, shimmer and satin shadows. I saw so much hype about this palette so I had to grab it, I payed around £20 from Cult Beauty - which is an absolute bargain. I can use these shadows without a base or primer and they will stay put all day long. If I want to ensure longevity of my look, I will use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer. There are an endless amount of looks that you can create with this palette, from neutral to bold to smoky the list goes on. These are quite hard to get a hold of so when you find one in stock - get it before it's gone! P.S. The photos really don't do it justice
Antonia N.
Auckland
I am obsessed with this palette curated with super creamy and pigmented shades that blend really well on the eyes. the colours are great and can work with any look. so not expensive in my opinion, seriously worth it. A little goes a long way with the serious pigment.
Morgan S.
I am in love with this palette!! The colours are so pigmented, long lasting, smooth and gorgeous with a large range of tones, shimmer, matte and sheen. My eye colour is medium brown and these colours suit them well. It is packaged neatly and is number 1 so far compared to others so i would definitely recommend to others!
Puja P.
I use this eyeshadow palette everyday! It creates amazing day and night time looks. The pigmentation on these are amazing for the price! There is hardly any fall out and there's so much product this is going to last me forever. The warm colour scheme in this palette is defiantly a must buy'
Karen H.
middlesbrough
I love all the colours in this palette but the palette would be much better if some shimmer shades were included. I feel like no one would want a full matte eyeshadow look. As far as the colours go that are included in the palette, I think they are very beautiful and autumnal. They are very easy to blend and I would recommend this only to people who wear eyeshadow on a day to day basis. I don’t , and I feel like I don’t use it often enough. 😞
Cynthia A.
Brampton, NC
I love this palette. It is so perfect for any beginner who loves warm shades. I was eyeing this palette down for awhile and I finally got it and i fell in love there are so many simple easy looks you can do with this as well as more complex ones if youd like. If you love warm tones then this one is for you. I honestly love all morphe palettes they are so creamy pigmented and blend amazingly.
Henna Z.
London, Highbury
This palette is my life!! I use this with almost every look I create and I love that the colours are so pigmented and buttery in application. My only issue is with this matte palette, a LOT of the shades are really similar to each other and they don't show up any different on my eye but it's all the colours i use a lot so I guess it works out as I have more of that to use!
Dian M.
calgary
This palette is the BOMB!! I literally went crazy when I saw this in the store, I heard many great things from my friends about this palette. It has BEAUTIFUL warm tone colours and really good to make autumn and natural looks super blendable and the shimmer colours are so PRETTY!! The same goes for the mattes I would definitely RECOMMEND!?!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??