BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Eve M.
St, AB
This is my HOLY GRAIl eyeshadow palette. It is completely worth every single penny! You NEED to purchase this palette if you love warm eyeshadow looks. This palette is so pigmented and soft and the colours blend together like butter. 10/10 Always recommend this product to everyone who is looking for a new palette
Danielle M.
rathfarnham
Wow wow wow!!!! Such an amazing eye shadow palled very pigmented and so blend able! Packing is amazing very nice and easy to clean bought on beauty bay! And so affordable yes 100% would buy again have another one on the way the Jaclyn hill one on the way! Such an amazing product! #giftcrush #contest InfluensterMorphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
mariem a.
LAOUINA
I can't believe that this palette only has one review and it's not a very helpful one! I know Morphe is a private labeled and they buy from another larger company and just slap their logo on the products but a lot of companies do that now! What I do like about Morphe is they have very good prices and the eyeshadow palettes are super pigmented. I have been buying off of them for the past year and own 5 eyeshadow palettes (one of them being the 35O) and the new highlighter palette.

I'm reviewing the 35O palette now! Everyone should own this palette! The layout of colors are absolutely amazing and very buttery and super pigmented. You get a range of eyeshadow finishes from matte, satin, foiled and metallic. The colors selection is perfect for that everyday go to nutral or natural look. With a good primer (I use the Urban Decay primer potion) the eyeshadowsame will last the entire day (up to 12 hours). They blend very easy and can be used from beginner to expert. They are perfect for a makeup artist who need a bigger palette with a good amount of colors to choose from. I'm not a makeup artist I'm just a huge makeup fan and collector! I have bought many high end brands and Morphe is just as good if not better then some of my higher end palettes. The packaging is very sleek and nice nothing over the top fancy but not absolutely bad either! The insert the holds the eyeshadowsame is just a plain black plastic piece and I have heard of the eyeshadows falling out but I own 5 of the eyeshadow palettes and use them regularly and not one of my eyeshadows have ever fallen out. Shipping with Morphe Morphe can get somewhat expensive but I have also paid higher with other companies and not get replacement palettes that arrive broken. They do have the option to ship FedEx so if you do get a broken palette more then likely it will get replaced. I had this problem with my 35P palette and it was replaced with no problem at all. Customer service was very helpful and friendly and got my new palette to me the following week. Also with Morphe shipping is free with orders $100 and over! In my opinion I highly recommend Morphe and their products and I enjoy every purchase I make! Try it for yourself and see what you think about them! I would love to hear other opinions!
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
Morphe shadows never disappoint me. A lot of the shades kinda look similar but this Palette is a staple product. If you like matte shadows then this Palette is for you, packaging comes in a standard black casing great for storage.
Marina B.
Kelsey G.
Toronto, ON
This palette is one of my favourites! It has all matte shades, there are many warm and transitional shades, they're very pigmented and blendable! I have nothing bad to say about this palette whatsoever. I purchased this palette at my local "showcase" store in Toronto, because we do not have an actual Morphe store in Canada. I definitely got what I paid for and I am not dissapointed whatsoever.
Grace L.
Condell Park
The Morphe 35OM and 35OS are my two favorite eyeshadow palettes!
Morphe is such an amazing brand, great quality for such an affordable price.
These eyeshadows are so soft and buttery, extremely pigmented and very easy to blend.
Great for beginners or professionals.
I'm a freelance makeup artist and always take my morphe pallets with me.
Plus the costumer service is amazing and very fast shipping.
Aurel E.
Perth
Love this product so much. Hadn't done many eye looks before i purchased this but when i did i have used it nearly every day. It's a tad pricey but it's worth it as it's long lasting, pigmented and really easy to blend. The colours are nice and warm and kind of nudey. Would definitely buy again when I have finished this palette!
Lauren E.
The Morphe 35O palette is the perfect neutral palette!! Plenty of wearable browns and oranges in a variety of finishes. The shades are smooth and buttery and blend like a dream! When I hit pan on my favorite shades, I will be buying again! My only complaint is that the packaging is a little cheap, BUT, you can't expect super sturdy packaging with a mirror when you pay so little for a palette.
Fey T.
Nuneaton, ['', '', '']
Love this pallette. So much to say, the colours are gorgeous 😍 just reminds me of autumn in a pallette. It's such a creamy powder. You don't get fall out, goes on beautifully, and stays on all day :) Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??