BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Shae W.
Absolutely stunning palette. The pigment on this product is amazing, so easy to blend the colours and transform your eyes into something else, its not easy to match colours to your eye colour as there is such a large range of similar colours to choose from to get just the right colours you need. Pricing for this product is great compared to some other higher end make up brands so that is also a plus to this palette.
Reema A.
MORPHE is always surprising us with them palettes, without forgetting to mention that the colors are amazing and long lasting as well I don't have to wear eye primer!! I'm a dark brown eye colored and I'm in love with the light colors ! I absolutely recommend it for u!! have urself a good treat!
Jus P.
Morphe palettes makes every girl's dream came true. this palette is best for making your smokey eyes and even playing for different shades and color. this is absolutely promising. All day eyeshadow? this is t!! using it regularly? expect that your eyeshadows will not be fallen out. smudge proof yo
I love the versatility of this palette. With a huge range of colours, any shadow look is possible. I have blue eyes, and i find the reds and maroons compliment my eye colour perfectly; it makes my eyes pop which i love! The formula is amazing too as all shades are creamy and easy to blend. my only problem with this palette is the fact that it doesn't have a mirror. This would definitely make it a must have xo
Leslie-Ann M.
For the pricepoint this pallette has nice pigmentation. Are fairly easy to blend and the colors are buildable. The palette has different shades that are perfect for a transition shade. A range of colors to create different kind of warm looks. From a natural daytime look to intense smokey eye. I'd recommend this to people who are starting out with make up.

- Some shades are extremely similar if not the same.
marissa p.
This is a really nice eyeshadow palette that includes 35 eyeshadows for a really affordable price. They blend out nicely and have good color pay off. I think this would  be great for beginners because it has a ton of shades all included in one single palette. The shades are very beautiful warm tones. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who just wants to add to their collection or for beginners.
Katie O.
Falmouth road, London
Really beautiful warm tone palette, I can see why this is a cult classic. The colour pay of is fantastic for all shades and you can create many different diverse looks with the variety of colours available. Defo do not buy if you love cool tones though as this is clearly a very warm palette!
Alysha G.
17 Stephenson place , Chesterfield
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I own two of these palettes and I am waiting to get my hands on more when they come back in stock. I wouldn't buy eye shadows from any other brand now I have tried these because these are so pigmented and come in such a variety of colours I absolutely love them, and they are so easy to blend! Such good value for money too and the packaging is so simply and classy I just love!!
Megan S.
Moncton , NB
This is one of my favorite all matte eyeshadow palettes! It’s a warm pallets that provides you with the opportunity to make so many different eyelooks. There are many transition shades, great shades for filling in eyebrows... everything you can need in a palette!
Chloe G.
Value for money, hell yes. This pallet is great for every warm shadow juckie. The simmer shades need wetting before applying or need to be put on with your finger but what's new. The mattes however are hit and miss. Some are so creamy and blend beautifully and some are patchy and chalky. But 35 shadows for that price what do you expect. Morphe is a controversial brand to say the least but for first timers it's an alright pallet to add to the kit.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??