BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
to be honest, i wasnt buying the hype around morphe. still, this palette came out and the shades were so stunning, i figured it was worth the risk.every single shade is smooth, intensely pigmented and blend out beautifully. i am truly blown away by the shades in this palette. i have yet to try any other morphe products but i have plans to buy the matte and shimmer versions of this palette and i'll keep this in my pro kit!
Fawzia K.
10 victoria street, Stratford
The morphe 35om palette has matte warm tone eyeshadow the packaging is great it is packed in a bubble wrap it was easy to apply and easy to blend the soft colours are amazing I bought the morphe palette for the first time and would definitely buy more in the future I would recommend this product and to me the price is reasonable 5 stars from me
New A.
London
I want this palette so bad I love all the colors
I hope to get it at Sephora or ultra but haven’t seen it sold there yet
I have brown eyes and the colors in the palette would be gorgeous
I recommend this product from what I’ve heard
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
Lovely palette. It's well pigmented so will last a long time!Pigmentation is obvious on application! I love this Palette for a natural look, summer makeup. Would be great on holiday. Some shimmer shades to add a bit of sparkle for evening makeup.
Taylor H.
Ottawa, ON
This pallet is my go to everyday eyeshadow pallet. It's GORGEOUS and you get so much product for the price that you can't go wrong! I am so excited to do so many looks and use this on my makeup clients. I will totally be a repeat buying 100% Thanks for this awesome product morphe
Daisy H.
Again, no shame in admitting this palette is absolutely gorgeous! The colours are perfect for nearly ever look that you want to add a warm colour to.
I use mine almost everyday to get a sun set smokey look and never fails to let me down
I brought my friend this too and she loves it and so does my sister
Couldn't recommend a palette more for such a good price
Lauren K.
I cannot recommend this palette enough. Let's first of all talk about the price, £22 for a palette with a amazing range of colours and great transition shades. The pigmentation is amazing and beautifully textured. The pans for the eyeshadow are a very good size, meaning a lot of use will be gained from the palette. I would recommended anyone and everyone to get this palette along side with morphes other palettes.
kathy<3 C.

beautiful palette of shadows, is ideal for your eyelids ... you will love it as soon as you try it for the first time ... they are beautiful bright and also comes in diversity of shades in a single palette ... it is a hassle to buy a shadow you can play with your creativity. recommended 1000%
Kayleigh S.
If you had to buy one eyeshadow palette.. buy this one. Affordable, amazing blendability, amazing pigment, and the different looks you can make are endless. Always find myself reaching for this palette, and I think the colours will compliment any eye colour.
..s A.
I think this brand is something where you can find beauty ,,Morphe products always have something special than other brands . Before I try I thought it will be like any other brands but after I try it I loved and I will buy again again . I really recommend you to buy because you will love trust me ..
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??