BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
i purchased this pallete 8 months ago and it was worth my money! And i absolutely love matte eyeshadows more. For it’s price it’s worth purchasing and since they’re really pigmented eyeshadows they last long on me
️️natalie L.
New Britain , CT
I love warm tones and if you do your going to love this palette! Whats good about this palette is that its affordable and good for beginners and advance. Easy to build and blend . Also i love how theres a variety of colors.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best palettes Morphe has. The colors are incredible and blend very well. They don’t have hardly any fall out. Very affordable and I will always be a life long customer of Morphe. Highly recommend.
Cassandra H.
Bel Aire, KS
You can create so many different looks with this palette and it is so affordable. It’s a great palette for the fall because of the warm tones. The colors are a blendable dream! I would highly recommend this palette
Allison O.
Let me start off by saying I absolutely love morphe products. You seriously cannot beat the price. Easy application, blends well, and super pigmented. The only downside of this palette would be that there isn't a whole lot of variation in color.
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
The pigmentation is amazing! The only thing is that I wish it had a little bit more variety of warm colors, also all of the shimmer shades ended up looking the same. Other than that it is an overall great palette!
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I love this pallet it’s a very good price for so many eye shadows, they are extremely pigmented and are so pretty for all seasons! I bought it off of the Morphe store online and use it every time I have an event!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Stephanie P.
Phoenix
I received this as a gift and I absolutely love it! These are perfect everyday shades and so versatile. I would recommend this pallet for people who are scared to try crazy colors because they look good on anyone
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Just yesterday I purchased this palette on the Morphe website as a Christmas gift for my sister. I absolutely love this palette I already own it. The quality and pigmentation is awesome and it’s very well priced.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??