BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ligia D.
I really love this palette. Morphe has amazing customer service, your packaged are insured if they travel via fedex and their product has great quality. I have this palette in both this matte version and its sister shimmery versiom and i absolutely love its duality as a set. I use this matte one pretty muxh on a daily basis, its very nicely pigmented and the colors just go really well with one another, a great palette that can help you create diverse yet natural looks.
Charlotte A.
Hull
Such a beautiful palette, with a large variety of warm shades you have the ability to create a soft, subtle day time look to a deep, dramatic evening look. The formula for these shadows are smooth and very blendable with very little fallout, I would recommend this palette to anyone who simply wants to add to their collection or start out with a staple selection.
Suzette Marlene H.
Riverside, CT
First of all the price and the quality of this palette is great.
For makeup artists who are starting, this brand is the best investment you can make. You have all these colors mattes to recreate different looks for day and night, are easy to blur, have a lot of pigmentation and last a lot.
I recommend it to all, it is one of the best economical pallets out there!
vv B.
It is very nice. I like it a lot. It is long lasting. I use it often. It is a little bit expensive, but it worths the price. It has nice packaging and some good quality. I would recommend it! Love it!
Mary-Grace W.
Berlin
Those colors are right up my alley, since i think orange and browns look best on my skintone. The mattes are definitely buildable, but i wish they were just a little more pigmented. They tend to create a lot of fallout and i ALWAYS have to tap the excess shadow off my brush. I really like to play with this palette and overall think it is worth the splurge!
Anna R.
Absolutely in love with this palette!! I haven't found a nicer palette than this one in all my time of make up. I do like to switch up my eyeshadows a lot but i am absolutely in love with the colours in this palette, the shadows are very pigmented and blend like a dream. The orangey tones make a gorgeous eye make up look and I couldn't rate this palette enough. Perfect for anyone!!
aysha fida m.
Dubai, Na
One of the best palettes created by morphe cuz its not only affordable but also the quality of the product is legit. The pigment on the shimmers are so buttery which makes it very easy to pick the product and put it where ever you want and mattes are are nicely pigmented. Its a Must-have palette.
Andra K.
Murjāņi
OMG! Where do I even start?! This palette has all the best colors and the best pigments. I have never tried better eyeshadows ever in my life. The Morphe palette has an amazing pigment that picks up on the brush and glides on the eyelid. The colors are just so beautiful, this palette is so perfect. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Emma H.
Ontario
I recently purchased this product off the morphe website for $32. This palette is really great quality and a very good price for this quality! The shadows are very pigmented but have some fallout which is the only downside. You can make so many looks with all of the colours in this palette! My shadow also lasted all day and it was really easy to blend!
Sophia P.
This is one of my favourite summer pallets it has all the reds you could dream of. Like most morphe palettes a lot of the colours are repeated but for the quality and price of it it is beyond worth it. The pigmentation and blend-ability is comparable to high end makeup brands. Without a doubt would buy again I am excited to try more of morphes palettes.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??