BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Lisa P.
Leamington Spa
Just wow! Absolutely stunning colours, if you like your coppers/reds/bronzes eye shadows, this is perfect for you. These are all shimmers though, so, SO pigmented and so shiny. I was actually expecting some matte shades and didn't expect so many different shades of brown. From shopping online, this looks a more neutral/pink/peachy palette but it's for more dramatic looks. There are a few shades that are a bit similar and a few weird ones but for quality and price I am desperate to get my hands on more morphe palettes. 5/5 xx
danielle b.
I love everything about morphee, when i hear the brand im like "give it to me". This palette was one of the first palettes i bought from them and ever since ive been obsessed with their shadows.

There so buttery and pigmented its unreal, no fix mist to apply either there pigmented on there own!
I love how all the palettes are sectioned with colours also and most of them contrail a colour for each part of the eye look you would create, eg; transition ect..

I love morphe palletes and i will forever buy more and more!
Elleah
Nut browne Road, Dagenham
This palette is unreal!!!!!! I'm obsessed with this, I use it everyday and the pigmentation is so incredible for the price!! The formula is so creamy making it incredibly easy to blend and create beautiful looks! With there being so many different colours in this palette let's you create many different looks and I'm so so happy with it! I get so many compliments at work and people asking what palette I have one :) One of my favourite morphe palettes by far! Would highly recommend it to anyone you definitely need to own this at some point!!!!!
Laina H.
St, ON
Just bought this palette recently, along with the Fall Into Frost palette. They were my very first Morphe products and I'm in love. The colors are gorgeous!! Perfect selection of shades. The price was super affordable, even to get shipped to Canada. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I feel that they could be a tiny bit more pigmented. Overall quite impressed though.
Claudia L.
I love this palette, it's the first palette I have used from Morphe and I will definitely be getting another one later. The colours are great and last all day and are easy to blend. Also I'd recommend using the top right shimmery colour as a highlighter. Works so well!
I did this makeup look in a rush when I found I had 15 minutes to get ready for a garden party so its pretty natural but I love it. ❤
Kat G.
CABA
I'm one type of people who are always trying to find the things we want for under a cheap price, I was looking for a good eyeshadow palette when I found this one. I love this palette soooo much! It haves a lot of different colors, not only matte but also shimmering ones! The best part about this 35 eyeshadow palette is that it is sooooo cheap! It was 22 bucks and I think 25 with the shipping. The texture is very good, creamy but easy to use, smooth and pigmentated. I can't truly explain how much I love this palette.
Dee J.
Newcastle
The price of this palette is incredible! The range of warm orange and brown tones (my favourite shades) and the mix of shimmer and matte tones means you would seriously not need another palette. You can create so many looks from this one palette and, like Morphe products in general, you will LOVE the quality for the price. I have recommended this product to so many friends, especially those who are not as make up obsessed but want a strong, signature palette without breaking the bank. 10/10, buy this palette!
Chelsea P.
I recommend this palette to all of my friends. I am seriously in love with it! It is such an amazing price and the quality is great. It has every shade of brown and others you could ever want. I wear a different shade everyday because there's so many great colours and Ive had it for months and have only hit pan on about two and use the same 15 colours all the time.
Kinga B.
Ash Green, Coventry
I got both pallets 350&530S and of course they both amazing. The pigmentation its amazing. Both palettes goes perfect with each other. I love playing with them eyeshadows trying new looks and with morphe pallets you can get soo many different looks. Love it!
Sara P.
Santo Domingo
My over all impression of the Morphe 35O palette is I love it. The majority of the shadows are right up there in quality with the higher end brands. They are very pigmented and wear great. If I have to make a complaint, it would be about the packaging. It's just so big that it's hard to travel with and I'm always afraid that the shadows will break because it's not the thickest plastic. But, I think it's totally worth the money.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??