BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Jade O.
Winnipeg, MB
I’m too much of an eyeshadow wearer..but when i do feel like wearing full glam this is my go to palette. The price is amazing for how many shades you get and they are all super pigmented. Highly recommend!!
Isabelle M.
I love this palette with its almost creamy colours they are so pigmented and worth the buy . The packaging is plain but nice and it comes very well protected from beauty bay which is where I brought it from
LennayMarie S.
Best eyeshadow palette I’ve ever used! Blends perfectly and is definitely worth the £23. Fits perfectly into my makeup bag and gives me all the colours I need for any look I do. Would 100% buy more pallets.
Heather M.
Woodwynd , kilwinning
Love this pallete it’s definitely my favourite shades to use everyday ! The pigment it lovely and long lasting! I use this everyday ! It’s amazing value for the price at 23£ such a bargain ! definitely recommend
Lily B.
This palette has a beautiful assortment of shades,going from cool tones from warm tones. You can use this everyday depending on the shade or even for a more glamorous fall look.
shoana g.
Kingston,Jamaica
It is a great product the shadows are good quality and is worth buying. You can get it at the Morphe store, Sephora, and Ulta it is a good palette and you can create many looks.
gaith b.
tozeur-dugache
I am looking to review your product:Morphe Brushes 35OM - 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette and was wondering if you would send me out a sample for reviewing purposes? I am able to give my honest Thoughts/ Opinions in the Video Review and will upload the review 1 week after receiving the product
and Thanks
Danielle W.
Hollyfield Avenue oakes , Huddersfield
This pallet is stunning. It's such an easy to use blendable pallet at such an affordable price. This was my fist pallet I bought from morphe as if heard so many people hyping about it! The packaging feels cheap and it doesn't look luxurious at all that's the only downfall but for the price you pay I don't think it matters. You can create so many looks with pallet as you get 35 different colours to play with. Another reason I only gave this pallet 4 stars instead on 5 is because you don't get a mirror inside the pallet but again for the price point I don't think it's a necessity. Pallet feels super light so easy to take places and the pans are a nice size. I have my favourite colours in this pallet and they include the oranges and the reds (what this pallet is known well for) they work together really nicely for smokey eyes, over all happy with this product and I have ordered from morphe since.
Sarah M.
Manchester
One of the first morphe palette I ever bought and now I am obsessed with them all. This one in particular has such nice browns and oranges and reds, perfect for Autumn looks 🍁
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
I use this everyday for myself and clients. The pigments are unreal! Always being complimented on my eye makeup when I'm wearing morphe. I love how buildable the colours are and how bold and creative you can be!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??