BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Emma J.
Beautiful palette. Stunning colours with great pigment. Really good value for money as not much needed to create a strong colour on the lid. I’ve bought from Morphe a couple of times and love everything I’ve bought. Would highly recommend this palette to anyone wanting a bold red/ orange colour
Aliyah M.
Love this morphe palette it's literally my go to palette. The colours in this are so me and are really pigmented so the eye look lasts all day. For the amount of shades you get its deffo worth the price especially with it being so pigmented aswell!!
Mariam B.
Alain, Abu Dhabi
This palette is always with me everywhere i go. Just because it can be used for daytime and nighttime. Great colors and awesome pigmentation. The eyeshadows stay all day. Am not running outta this palette any sooner. But will definitely repurchase.
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Very cheap for good quality and huge set of eyeshadows! Love that this palette is all matte! Great for fall and great for a crease look! Packaging is matte black as always! Would recommend to friends!
Jessica A.
I LOVE this pallet! I think that the colours inside are absolutely gorgeous and for the price it is, the pigment is beautiful!!! I do feel some of the browns are a little orange but other than that this pallet is amazing! Would highly recommend this product!
Andrea G.
Laval
It a very good palette with a lot of great colors❤️ I love this brand so much! The pigment are absolutely amazingggg and I live for these palettes! You can create so much looks! I would totally recommend it to everyone! The price is cheap also and you get really good quality
Lit A.
ok
Es una paleta perfecta, sus tonalidades son otoñales pero puedes jugar muy bien con los colores para crear diferentes looks en otras temporadas. El precio es lo mejor!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
I have been made up with this palette of shadows and it is unbelievable !! their tones are strong and have enough coverage ... The truth is that they leave an impressive finish! This palette of shadows is one of the best, according to what I have been told. So I recommend it.
Eden P.
Chesterfield
Really really love this so much I bought this in the summer and still had so much left!I love morphe products they never fail me,and this product has a warm tone which I wanted in an eyeshadow pigmentation is unreal,i would definitely buy again x
Fahima B.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
This palette omg I love it!!! The colours in this palette are just perfect a nice mixture of warm tones and cool tones, it's super long lasting. The packing to this is just perfect. For me this palette colour selection is perfect as I've got brown eyes. I would definitely buy this again!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??