BY MORPHE #6 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a perfect pallet for fall looks! 35 colors for 24? Freaking great deal and always a discount for it so it’ll be cheaper! They work great together and blend so nice. Great for every color eyes and perfect for nude looks!
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I love Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette . I love all the warm matte shades in this palette. A little fallout but no big deal for me. Pigmentation is so vibrant. I highly recommend
Victoria c.
The colors are so pretty in this palette. It’s a very good price. They swatch very nice. What’s also nice if you need decent brushes morphe has some great options and I think are in most Ulta’s now. The only bad thing I think about this is there isn’t a huge variety of shades of that makes any sense like it’s mainly brown and red. I wish there was a black shade or something like a very dark dark brown.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
I’m a matte type of girl when it comes to eyeshadow. Morphe will never leave you disappointed with eyeshadows. The pigment is wonderful and the fallout is barely there. They blend fabulously. And to top it off the eyeshadows are super affordable. Plenty of neutral and Smokey options as well as warm options. I love me some red and orange shades. You can’t go wrong with morphe. I would definitely recommend looking into their products.
katie k.
Purchased at: ULTA
Blendable, no fallout, love the colors, smooth application. Agh!! I am not even an eyeshadow person but I really want to Improve and learn how to apply eyeshadow. This is my very first purchase of a great eyeshadow palette. I am excited. And I love it!
jen n.
The colors are neutral and matte which is my favorite! It’s pigmented and very easy to apply! The variety of colors give you a chance to experiment with the eyeshadows. This eyeshadow palette is so worth it!
Courtney T.
Maysville
This is my all time favorite palette. The colors are very pigmented. I’ll buy this all over again when I run out. I use this everyday. It’s not over priced and well worth every penny. I love this.
Inara M.
Charlotte, NC
this palette is great for halloween makeup! you can use the red shade and brown as well! It blends beautifully and there is very little fallout. also very good value because there are so many color choices and i highly recommend!! #trickortreat
Mikayla K.
Spokane, WA
The craze is forever on going for the Morphe Brushes 350 palettes, but this is definitely the one everyone needs in their lives. Make-up artists and bloggers have created an Instagram craze over this palette and that’s what had me getting my hands on it. There’s so much choice in this eye shadow palette, which is what makes it so special, especially the matte features. I chose the matte palette as it is so on trend at the moment. The shimmer palette is also available to buy, however matte is my all-time favourite look. I do sometimes add shimmer to the look using my NAKED 2 palette from Urban Decay.
Dave W.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
The formula of these eyeshadows are really nice and they perform beautifully. You get a lot of eyeshadows for the price you pay. The only downside to this particular palette is that there are quite a few browns that are pretty similar in tone.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??