BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Paola S.
I absolutely LOVE this palette!! The shadows are so pigmented and beautiful. They blend so well allowing you to create amazing eye looks. There are such a wide range of colors making it so versatile. This is definitely my go to palette for eye looks. The best part is how affordable it is. I definitely recommend this product
Molly M.
This palette is fantastic! The shadows are creamy, pigmented, blend able and the colour palette is EVERYTHING! The only negative thing I can say is that mine did arrive broken as there was barely any bubble wrap/protection protecting it but obviously that isn’t the brands fault!
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
I really looooooooooooooooooove this palette it’s my first palette and it has been one year and it’s didn’t change you must have this palette and the price is great and I really enjoyed making a looks with it 😍😍😍😍
CelinaJ S.
Llandybie , Ammanford
My go to palette at the moment! Today I went for a subtle yet classic look. I love this palette for creating effortless looks an for going out! So pigmented and easy to apply. You don’t need a lot of product!
I highly recommend this one and also the 35o2 second nature...#amazing
Priscilla K.
This is such a great palette! I'm not really a big fan of eyeshadow but this palette has definitely got me addicted to creating unique everyday looks!
The palette is super well pigmented and the colors blend very well which makes it even easier to create a dream killer look and get creative!
sel w.
this palette is BY FAR my absolute favourite!! you can create so many beautiful looks. they blend so perfectly together, and the pigment is unreal! if i could rate more than 5 stars i definitely would! oh, and these shadows also mix well with other palettes
derin A.
London
This palette competely changed the game for me for some on who likes to do matte or natural looks and it also has very good transitions it as very good packaging you can buy from morphe it as very good prices for the value you get in it and I would definitely buy it again
Unique P.
This pallet has plenty of beautiful colours and neutral shades just my speed
it is easy to apply and blend into your skin the product is very pigmented and  matte provides good coverage is long lasting I would recommend this product to other people
Ella E.
Stoke on trent, Staffordshire
Can’t give this enough stars! Pigment is brilliant and it’s my most used palette as it’s versatile! Price is amazing for the quality of the product and can’t recommend this enough.
Clintia S.
This was my first morphe palette purchase.I love all the various selections because it has all the colors that I need for my lifestyle.This palette is very blend-able and the results are beautiful.It is the perfect gift for any novice as well as beauty expert.Highly recommend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??