BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Sam S.
Calgary , AB
I love this palette! I use it everyday and it worlds wonderfully with my green eyes, totally worth every penny. It’s super affordable and has sooo many shades! I would definitely recommend! My favourite palette to date!
Cassie R.
Hanilton, ON
I finally convinced myself to buy this pallete and I couldn't be happier. This pallete has amazing pigment and blends nicely and just overall is now my everyday go to pallete. Would definitely recommend for the price 😀
Liv T.
Manchester, Manchester
SOOOOO pigmented. Nothing better than good quality products living up to their reps. Morphe will always be my go to palette, although I’ve still not found my fave transition colour the statement colours make up for it!
Tanya N.
Edmonton, AB
I quite like this palette. I dont reach for it as much as I should just because of the size. But I do find the colors to be great. They blend easily. My only complaint is the palette size so large. And no mirror.
Paula S.
I have this one and it works perfectly! The pigmentation is pretty good and the quality is very nice for the price. One of the best medium cost make up. I like it a lot. It feels soft in my eyes even without any primer
ellie b.
Salacre Lane, Upton
I love this palette so much! It has so many neutral shades for everyday makeup but also has some really nice warm reds which are also incredible. They are such high quality and pigmented. They also blend really well.
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
I think this is definitely a favourite of the morphe palette that everyone loves! It’s such good value & you can’t create so many looks with it, the colours are pigmented and easy to blend as well as long lasting!
Hannah S.
Hextable, Kent
I bought this palette from beauty bay and I’ve not stopped loving it since. It’s the perfect autumnal colour range and blends effortlessly. It’s my go to palette and I honestly might have to buy another one already
Lauren S.
Favourite palette of all time. So easy to blend everything out and the shades are so pigmented. So cost friendly too considering there are 35 shades and only costs £23. Some of the glittery shades have a bit of fallout but it’s not much of an issue.
Mollie W.
Very pigmented and the palette you need to have the perfect smoky eye, amazing price for the amount of eyeshadows available, you could do a lot of eye looks with just this palette, would recommend to people with blue eyes as it makes them stand out!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??