BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Really impressed with this palette! Took a chance on it as other brands were not staying put/creasing, and I wasn't disappointed. Highly pigmented colours that really do stay put for the whole day. Great price as well! Can't wait to buy more..😍❤️💕
azaria s.
kemptville
i went into the store originally looking for the regular 35o palate but they were sold out so i got the matte one instead. the colours are beautiful and are super pigmented. not a ton of fallout either, they’re easy to blend and look beautiful to create a natural bronzey look.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
jorele s.
Twickenham, London
such an insane palette! the reds and browns are literally so pigmented and i love morphe.. this product was a major hit and i love it so much.. sold out on every website apart from ebay because they’re all fake 😂😉 Love this product!!
Heidi F.
I love morphe! I mean LOVE morphe, it's so affordable, great formula with 95% of their shades. Great blendibility, so many shades. Great pigmentation. I really haven't had a bad experience with this product and I think I have used every color
cheryl s.
I love this product! It has every colour you need for a going out and day time look. I use it all the time on my clients and my self. The colours are so pigmented. They blend beautiful and for the price?! You'd be crazy not to get it.
Adanna U.
Itamaga, Ikorodu, Lagos State
This pallete is really good. It has a lot of warm eyeshadows and I love eyeshadows with reddish/orangy undertones. The mattes in this pallete are beautiful and good for an everyday eyeshadow look, the shimmers are subtle in my opinion but, are good for an everyday look again.
Keira D.
I use this palette pretty much everyday, it’s honestly my go to. It’s so pigmented and the colours are incredible, they blend so well! I love creating new and amazing eye looks with this palette because it’s got a mixture of colours.
Jessica A.
This eyeshadow palette is goals the colours are so amazing just glide on and stay put all day long! This is my everyday eyeshadow palette especially winter months when you want warmer tones! If you haven't already got this... get one!
Rachel E.
Wales
Perfect everyday palette. These colours really complement all eye colours & they blend seamlessly. There is minor fallout but thats nothing a kabuki brush cant fix. The palette is so affordable and morphe never disappoint. Highly recommend to anyone who loves eye makeup.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??