BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Andrea G.
Laval
It a very good palette with a lot of great colors❤️ I love this brand so much! The pigment are absolutely amazingggg and I live for these palettes! You can create so much looks! I would totally recommend it to everyone! The price is cheap also and you get really good quality
Eden P.
Chesterfield
Really really love this so much I bought this in the summer and still had so much left!I love morphe products they never fail me,and this product has a warm tone which I wanted in an eyeshadow pigmentation is unreal,i would definitely buy again x
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
I have been made up with this palette of shadows and it is unbelievable !! their tones are strong and have enough coverage ... The truth is that they leave an impressive finish! This palette of shadows is one of the best, according to what I have been told. So I recommend it.
Rosie P.
Swindon, Wiltshire
My step daughter owns this pallet and it is amazing! Applies really evenly and all the colours blend really well. She purchased it from the USA and so pleased it’s now come to the U.K. and it’s at the top of my wish list before I use all hers up.
Fahima B.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
This palette omg I love it!!! The colours in this palette are just perfect a nice mixture of warm tones and cool tones, it's super long lasting. The packing to this is just perfect. For me this palette colour selection is perfect as I've got brown eyes. I would definitely buy this again!
Jacquelyn O.
Thornhill, ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Morphe palette!! I only had trouble with a couple shades not paying off how I expected but I reach for this palette almost every day. I cannot wait to accumulate more of these. They are such great quality for an amazing price!
Charlie M.
Birmingham
My favourite matte palette with all the colours you need for neutral eye looks. Use this on most of my clients and it is super pigmented and still doesn’t have a lot of fallout. Cheap for the amount of shadows you get and the pay off is unreal.
Ana V.
Turin
One of the best palette on the market even if it’s not that new anymore
I still prefer this one instead of the new entries
Long lasting, really pigmented and pretty pretty colors
Reasonable price and really good quality, culdn’t have asked more
Antonella M.
Rome
The perfect palette for who loves warm shades like me
I bought it on the official website and I didn’t have to wait a lot (italy)
I love the formula and the pigmentation of the colors, next time I’m going to buy the one with the shimmer shades!
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
Beautiful shades that are highly pigmented, not expensive for the quality of the shadows and the number of shadows that you get. My only con would be the packaging that looks and feel very cheap and plastic. I would like to have a miror inside too.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??