BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Justine H.
Ottawa, ON
These are all my favourite tones and colours, this brand of eyeshadow is beautiful, pigmented and application is perfect, morphe has a lot of different colours and tones of palettes! I would recommend you take a look at the different colours they have!
Lydia K.
Very pigmented and very pretty colours- a good range of colours that are easily blended and easy to apply. Can be used on a daily basis to create many different looks. Good for going for a night out or just day to day. Would definitely purchase again.
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
The product is amazing! There is such a variety of colours which means you can create so many different looks and the colours themselves are super pigmented and buildable!

It is really affordable and comes with so many colours that it can last for ages.
Kayla G.
I love morphe because it is affordable and the palettes have a nice variety of colours that make any eye look achievable ! I found that the glitter eye shadows had some fallout but manageable and the mattes were pigmented, buildable and l blendable !
Emma J.
Beautiful palette. Stunning colours with great pigment. Really good value for money as not much needed to create a strong colour on the lid. I’ve bought from Morphe a couple of times and love everything I’ve bought. Would highly recommend this palette to anyone wanting a bold red/ orange colour
Leah J.
Plymouth UK
Brilliant pigmentation, these shadows blend so effortlessly and so smoothly. The colours are beautiful for all year round, day to day and nighttime party make up, I can’t recommend these palettes enough. Morphe is one of the best for value for money
Abby S.
Ls9 6np
Absolutely stunning palette it is one of the best! I use this on most of my looks from natural to dramatic, it is long lasting, easily to apply and blends really well, I would definitely buy this palette again and would recommend it to others.
Aliyah M.
Love this morphe palette it's literally my go to palette. The colours in this are so me and are really pigmented so the eye look lasts all day. For the amount of shades you get its deffo worth the price especially with it being so pigmented aswell!!
Janelle J.
Sarnia, MN
Very cheap for good quality and huge set of eyeshadows! Love that this palette is all matte! Great for fall and great for a crease look! Packaging is matte black as always! Would recommend to friends!
Mariam B.
Alain, Abu Dhabi
This palette is always with me everywhere i go. Just because it can be used for daytime and nighttime. Great colors and awesome pigmentation. The eyeshadows stay all day. Am not running outta this palette any sooner. But will definitely repurchase.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??