BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Maurissa A.
Provo, UT
The colors are pretty pigmented but there can be some fallout (in some shadows more than others). For the price, this is an essential with gorgeous colors that should be in every girl's makeup collection.
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
I love the idea of this palette it's a great palette for darker skinned women to use as transition colors the color range from warm to cool in a variety of colors the price is great but the pigmentation could be better
Allison D.
Vancouver
This pallete is very nice for beginners in eyeshadow. I got it when I didnt know how to do eyeshadow and it blends like a dream. The warm tones work very nice with my olive skin and brown eyes. I have gone on to purchase many of their other palletes.
Makala C.
Washington
Great palette, reach for it all year long, good everyday colors, all matte, pretty pigmented but not overwhelming, good for beginners, super affordable for quality and amount of product, definitely would recommend this
Elizabeth T.
Watson
Love every shade in this pallet. I use it just about with any look I do bc it has such a wide variety or beautiful warm tones. Which I love. The formula is amazing and it doesn’t have much fall out. Very pigmented !!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
AMAZING palette. Affordable, highly pigmented, minimal fall out, etc. the colors are beautiful and I cannot speak highly enough of this product. This was my first morphe palette, and I will definitely be back for more.
Sierra A.
Perfect beginners palette. Also would be amazing for more advanced users. Color selection is gorgeous and perfect for all times of the year. More blend able and pigmented than any shadow I’ve ever used. Highly recommend
Samantha S.
Holly
Lots of colors so that’s a great thing. Packaging was beautiful, no problems with it. Looks good with my green eyes. Does have fallout. Doesn’t seem to stay for long long . Great price for the amount of colors though!
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
I love the shades in the regular 35O palette. This one has the same awesome shades except no shimmers. 35 mattes is just a little too much. I feel like you need a mixture of types of shadows. Good quality shadows though.
Alyssa O.
Fairmont, WV
I love this palette !! It is beautiful with the orange and pink tones and reminds me of fall. I am in love with it and have had it for a few months and have already used a few colors all the way down to the pan. I would buy it again!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??