BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
The worst first world problem that one can have is picking which Morphe Palette get and I just want to say: this is the best choice.

I am a warm colors lover and in this palette you are getting everything you need for the rest of your life. There are so many different tones in it that the looks you can make are infinite. Some of the eyeshadow have a LITTLE BIT of fall out but that's okay. For the price you are paying, you can't literally go wrong. This is my baby and if I ever run out, I will go crying and running to Ulta to get me a second one.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think this palette is one of the best eyeshadows I have ever used!! The warm tones are perfect for my skin color. I tend to love matte eyeshadow more than glitter. This palette was really worth the money because you end up using just about all the colors in it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves natural looks and also more dramatic looks!!
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I love this pallet, I bought it at Ulta for $23.00 and it is worth every penny. The colors are beautifully pigmented and blend out easily. There's a great variety of colors to experiment with. I strongly recommend this product if you want a good eyeshadow palette that won't break your bank.
Keily M.
This palette is incredible pigmented and easy to blend. Perfect for warm or cool eye looks. In my opinion morphe is of amazing quality and it is very affordable in comparison to other brands. My only wish is that the shades in this palette were less similar to one another because when blended they all kind of become a similar shade, but allover great quality
Kyumin S.
Amazing palette! The price is right for the amount of shadows you get and the quality of the shadows. After I got this palette, it has helped me resist buying more warm tone palettes, because I realized all the shades in new palettes were all already in this one. It is also very doable to travel with this palette. I highly recommend anyone buy this palette!
Tanya G.
San Diego
Best eye shadow I’ve ever had. Reasonable price for great results. I admire how cheap morphe sells their products, very respectful. Wish more brands were like morphe. The colors are so wearable for an everyday look. I love mattes and these colors are just so easy play with and do different looks. These colors are perfect for cut creases and shit!!!! I love morphe.
Elizabeth R.
I LOVE this palette!! I use it almost daily along with my other morphe palettes that i had purchased around the holidays. It does have some fallout but almost all eyeshadow does. It doesn’t crease as long as i use a product to prime my lids
Audri C.
ludlow
This is by far my favorite morphed eyeshadow palette. The colors are beautifully organized with the warmer shades and Browns. This work great with gold shimmers for more special occasions. It looks good on all skin tones and applies very nicely to your eyes. I also believe it can make any color eye pop and look absolutely stunning!!!
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I got this in a set that came with the 35OM and 35OS so the matte and shimmer versions of the 35O palette and morphe ALWAYS delivers. The eyeshadows are spoke pigmented and creamy, they're the most beautiful colors ever, and because it comes with so many colors the palettes last a long time. Definitely as valuable as higher end brands without the high end price.
Sophia Z.
The colors are amazing in this palette but one flaw I see that is consistent in every color is that it’s not very pigmented and there’s a lot of fall out when I use a brush. When I use a finger, the product is fine but it’s a different story when it comes to using a brush. The price is amazing for the amount of eyeshadows you get but the product can improve more
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??