BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Amy B.
Walkinshaw Road, Swindon
I can’t say a bad word about morphe palettes! The shadows are super pigmented, this palette is always part of my everyday eye makeup! If you’re a makeup junkie or even just starting out in makeup this palette is great for you!Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
joline G.
LEEDS
I've seen mixed reviews online about Morphe (Brushes) eyeshadows, but I
honestly love them. I bought the smaller KathleenLights palette as my
first Morphe palette to try out just to see for myself how the
pigment/eyeshadows compare to others I've tried (drugstore WnW,
CoverGirl, MAC, Too Faced).

I love them, and I love love love
this 35OM palette. I sat on the Morphe website for about a week or
longer, debating which palette I really wanted to buy (so many pretty
pro palettes!). They have a ton, and they all look so beautiful - and I
know that everyone and their best friend loves the 35O palette - but I
ended up deciding on all matte colors - the 35OM (all matte - warm
colors) and then the 35N (all matte - warm). After much consideration, I
decided that going with all matte was going to last me more in the long
run, and for the price for 35 eyeshadows, I have enough great crease
neutral matte colors to never need eyeshadow again. I figured that
shimmer/glitter shadows all look pretty in the pan and swatched, but
once you apply them to your eyelid - unless they are really unique
colors (like emerald green etc..) all the different bronze, browns,
golds look the same when they are all shimmery (like in the 35O and the
35OS). I have a few WnW and Covergirl shimmer colors that I think are
enough to go with anything and look identical to the shimmers in the
35O/35OS, which is why I didn't choose those. To me, It's the matte
shades that are so much more versatile. I want to try every shade in my
crease (that isn't skin tone). They are super pigmented, creamy, and I
find they do blend well (using eyelid primer) and they do NOT get muddy
when layered. I used 2 different browns in my crease this morning, and
you could see each one layered, as well as a darker that I put lightly
in my outer v. They are STRONG colors and last all day.
Paola S.
I absolutely LOVE this palette!! The shadows are so pigmented and beautiful. They blend so well allowing you to create amazing eye looks. There are such a wide range of colors making it so versatile. This is definitely my go to palette for eye looks. The best part is how affordable it is. I definitely recommend this product
Emel Y.
Bournemouth
I can’t recommend this pallet enough! The colours are amazing for everyday and evening wear. it’s so pigmented and easy to blend. I’ve used many premium brands before, but this pallet is very well priced for the quality. Every girl needs this pallet, you wouldn’t be disappointed!!
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
This is the best eye shadow palette that I've ever used! The warm tones are just perfect, well pigmented and last all day. I use this daily and have had it now for over 2 years!! You do not need a lot on the brush for the colours to show and for the price its just amazing!!!
louise c.
Renfrewshire , Linwood
Totally in love with palette!! Colours are very pigmented and blends out really well! The colour pieces look small in the picture but are so much bigger in real life! Really affordable worth every penny! Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Ella W.
Newcastle
Absolutely love this palette, use it all the time. The shades are pigmented and easy to blend. And the all matte is perfect so you can then add a glitter on top.
Priscilla K.
This is such a great palette! I'm not really a big fan of eyeshadow but this palette has definitely got me addicted to creating unique everyday looks!
The palette is super well pigmented and the colors blend very well which makes it even easier to create a dream killer look and get creative!
Molly M.
This palette is fantastic! The shadows are creamy, pigmented, blend able and the colour palette is EVERYTHING! The only negative thing I can say is that mine did arrive broken as there was barely any bubble wrap/protection protecting it but obviously that isn’t the brands fault!
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
I really looooooooooooooooooove this palette it’s my first palette and it has been one year and it’s didn’t change you must have this palette and the price is great and I really enjoyed making a looks with it 😍😍😍😍
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??