BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Chloe D.
Great Britain
Honestly my go to eyeshadow pallet everyday . Purchased on beauty bay and on my second one now . So easy to blend . Packaging is the the basic morphe packaging . Ues the product all the time . This is so easy to blend and very bulidae . Suitable for every day use. Would 100% recommend ! 🌸
Charlotte K.
Oxfordshire , Banbury
Obsessing over the red/orangey shades!!!! And that black is possibly theeee blackest black I've used. Love this palette especially for fall/winter it's amazing An so versatile as all of morphe palettes are, amazing value for money, super pigmented! Always on point with there palettes!! 👏🏻
Meg N.
I bought this first much before modern renaissance. I love the product so much that I use the nude shades almost everyday for the natural no makeup makeup look. It has 35 shades in it and the palette looks amazing. Highly recommended. 😀
E L.
Beautiful shadows all are very pigmented and blend amazingly, they are very affordable and long lasting on the eyes. Have never been disappointed with morphe shadows I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to others. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Nabiha S.
Brampton, ON
Great palette!!! I love the pigment and the colours in it. Although there isnt as many bright colours as I would like, still a great palette to keep around and use with other palettes! Would definitely buy again!
Kristin C.
Winnipeg
If I could only pick one eyeshadow palette to use for the rest of my life this would be it. I had the version of this palette with the shimmer shades but seem to gravitate way more to this one. So many pretty warm shades to choose from and they blend so perfect, would highly recommend!
Jade M.
Longworth road, Billington
Super good pigment for the mattes, would recommend using some sort of spray for the shimmers. I have blue eyes and think all the colours compliment me very well. I would recommend to beginners as the palettes are very cheap.
ORIANA C.
This is my favorite shadow palette, it has the perfect shades for a day or night makeup. Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette #MakeUp #Morphe #Favorite #Shadow. xoxo.
Shanice L.
Doral, FL
this is every body and their mama's favorite palette, those warm colors create so many different looks, all the colors are so pigmented. this palette is worth every cent you spend on it. it is easy to apply and blend out. i recommend this as a must have to anyone who wears or does makeup.
Amy B.
Walkinshaw Road, Swindon
I can’t say a bad word about morphe palettes! The shadows are super pigmented, this palette is always part of my everyday eye makeup! If you’re a makeup junkie or even just starting out in makeup this palette is great for you!Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??