BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
El Q.
berwyn
I'm so In love with the morphe pallet!!! My first ever pallet and I honestly love it !!!!! You can do sooo many loves with such amazing colors! I think this pallet is def worth every dollar you pay! This is the kind of pallet you need to have Whats so ever !
Maurissa A.
Provo, UT
The colors are pretty pigmented but there can be some fallout (in some shadows more than others). For the price, this is an essential with gorgeous colors that should be in every girl's makeup collection.
destiny w.
5105farrellave
hi my name is destiny i really love makeup on me and im do a youtube chanle so go follow me it is destiny willams vbujt  i love pinck so every bordy it iss really good i wnat ti idi last week i go it in 5 day yes 5 days so ggo head and buy it so i relly nedddd your help so ii can give it to my mom
Allison D.
Vancouver
This pallete is very nice for beginners in eyeshadow. I got it when I didnt know how to do eyeshadow and it blends like a dream. The warm tones work very nice with my olive skin and brown eyes. I have gone on to purchase many of their other palletes.
Jasmine R.
Chicago
This is my favorite palette!! It has not let me down at all I have created so many looks out of it and do not regret purchasing it. Perfect for fall looks as well.
Makala C.
Washington
Great palette, reach for it all year long, good everyday colors, all matte, pretty pigmented but not overwhelming, good for beginners, super affordable for quality and amount of product, definitely would recommend this
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
I love the idea of this palette it's a great palette for darker skinned women to use as transition colors the color range from warm to cool in a variety of colors the price is great but the pigmentation could be better
Des A.
Florissant , MO
This eye shadow feels amazing and is so pigmented! You can expect all day wear when you use this product! The colors are gorgeous and the pallet can make so many different looks! The perfect pallet for any makeup fan!
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
I love the shades in the regular 35O palette. This one has the same awesome shades except no shimmers. 35 mattes is just a little too much. I feel like you need a mixture of types of shadows. Good quality shadows though.
Alyssa O.
Fairmont, WV
I love this palette !! It is beautiful with the orange and pink tones and reminds me of fall. I am in love with it and have had it for a few months and have already used a few colors all the way down to the pan. I would buy it again!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??