BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Hannah K.
This palette is a cult classic, everyone and their mom has it. This is one of my favorite Morphe products, they colors are gorgeous and pigmented!! The colors blend beautifully! I highly recommend this!
Evee❤ a.
Auburn, WA
The best!!! My favorite eyeshadow palette. I am all for warm tones and this palette is my go to. The shadows are super pigmented and they blend like a dream!!
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
I’m pretty sure that everyone has heard about The 35 Matte Nature Glow Palette and knows that it’s basically Autumn in a nutshell. 1. ColoursThis palette gathers all the shades of orange and brown, so prepare yourself for all the kisses and hugs from this one big family of tangerine siblings, burnt orange parents, peachy nieces, rusty grandparents, and all other russets and coppery relatives that you could imagine. Of course, there’s always the 13th cousin that no one knows about, but he’s there and you must give him a chance to be part of the family as well. Those kind of cousins are present in this family through the very soft kaki green shades or the light ivory pink hues. All in all, it’s going to be a very pleasant meeting for everyone and your eyelids, as well as your pocket, would be very thankful to finally reunite with their beloved ones. 2. TextureAll the shades in the palette feel very soft and buttery to the touch. They have a bit of kickback, but no fallout. The texture feels very high quality, maybe not as Anastasia Beverly Hills kind of quality, but definitely better than other more expensive brands. 3. PigmentationThe pigmentation with this eyeshadow palette is absolutely unreal. I’ll go that far to say it's better than Urban Decay or Too Faced. Everytime I use the Morphe eyeshadows I find that I finish my make-up quicker than with other palettes, and that’s because I don’t spend ages to build the colours up. And if I could get 5 minutes more sleep in the morning, then I think we have a winner. 4. Lasting PowerFading is not a term that these palettes have ever heard about. Lasting power level is toooo damn high!5. Packaging and PriceThe packaging is black and very slim, which makes it very easy to travel with. It’s made out of plastic and it doesn't come with mirror, but I guess you can’t really expect to get that as well, when you’re only paying £23.50 for the eyeshadow palettes
Arakalys M.
MIAMI
I bought this palette yesterday and I can already say that it will end up being my new favorite palette. Originally, I was on the fence about if this palette had not been. I already have a lot of palettes that I do not really use. I kept seeing all the diverse and beautiful unique appearances on youtube and instagram using the palette. I wanted to try it in the store and every time I was in a store. I finally realized that it was as if I should only get it, play with it, and if I do not like it after a couple of days I will come back. I did not expect to love the palette so much after using it once. The reddish / orange colors are so unique and the browns are so classic. I feel like you can read any look to the eyes with this palette of a natural look, a daytime look, a dramatic night session. This palette is very useful for the daily basis. Cushion with this palette and take my daily look which is a not too dramatic smoky eye of gold and add something different to it like a hint of red or warn it up with an orange color. These shadows are so soft and soft and super pigmented. You could literally dip your brush lightly once and pick up so much color. The softness of these shadows makes them create a lot of precipitation, but it seems that they are already so pigmented that it is not necessary to collect both the product and what others are for others. The less product you collect, the less rainfall hay. It seems to me that the other spongy brush that comes with the palette is a bit hard on the eye and especially for the taste of butter from the shadows that causes more rain. Only use a softer brush and a light hand to avoid rain. In general, this is an extremely excellent palette that is of great quality with beautiful packaging and colors. This is definitely worth the money. Without a doubt, I would recommend this palette to anyone. I love her
souad k.
CANNES LA BOCCA

J'adore cette palette je l'utilise pratiquement tous les jours je crois que vous ne pouvez jamais vous tromper avec des tons de fard à paupières tièdes, ils ont fière allure sur toutes les tonalités de la peau aux tons chauds et neutres et même cool! Et la palette a une grande variété de nuances que vous pouvez créer des regards avec d'un oeil smoky foncé et sensuel à un regard journalier plus normal! Les couleurs sont très pigmentées et se mélangent assez facilement et c'est super abordable elles sont autour de 23 dollars ce qui est très bon marché pour 35 teintes! Vous pouvez généralement acheter le produit en ligne ou dans certains magasins comme la beauté ulta! Ce produit est très similaire à la pigmentation comme la plupart de vos marques haut de gamme comme la palette de renaissance d'Anastasia beverly hills et en toute honnêteté, je pense que c'est peut-être mieux et plus crémeux que la palette abh! Je recommanderais à 100% cette palette à tous, c'est une très bonne palette de débutants, c'est une preuve irréprochable! L'image ci-dessous est un regard que j'ai fait en utilisant la palette!
klaudia c.
28godwin road, Margate kent
I've seen mixed reviews online about Morphe (Brushes) eyeshadows, but I
honestly love them. I bought the smaller KathleenLights palette as my
first Morphe palette to try out just to see for myself how the
pigment/eyeshadows compare to others I've tried (drugstore WnW,
CoverGirl, MAC, Too Faced).

I love them, and I love love love
this 35OM palette. I sat on the Morphe website for about a week or
longer, debating which palette I really wanted to buy (so many pretty
pro palettes!). They have a ton, and they all look so beautiful - and I
know that everyone and their best friend loves the 35O palette - but I
ended up deciding on all matte colors - the 35OM (all matte - warm
colors) and then the 35N (all matte - warm). After much consideration, I
decided that going with all matte was going to last me more in the long
run, and for the price for 35 eyeshadows, I have enough great crease
neutral matte colors to never need eyeshadow again. I figured that
shimmer/glitter shadows all look pretty in the pan and swatched, but
once you apply them to your eyelid - unless they are really unique
colors (like emerald green etc..) all the different bronze, browns,
golds look the same when they are all shimmery (like in the 35O and the
35OS). I have a few WnW and Covergirl shimmer colors that I think are
enough to go with anything and look identical to the shimmers in the
35O/35OS, which is why I didn't choose those. To me, It's the matte
shades that are so much more versatile. I want to try every shade in my
crease (that isn't skin tone). They are super pigmented, creamy, and I
find they do blend well (using eyelid primer) and they do NOT get muddy
when layered. I used 2 different browns in my crease this morning, and
you could see each one layered, as well as a darker that I put lightly
in my outer v. They are STRONG colors and last all day.
El a.
Cm98ph
love this palette. They blend so easily, super pigmented and feels smooth on the skin. You don´t even have to press the brush down in the shadows, just slightly touching the surface goes a loong way. The shimmers are VERY pigmented, even without setting-spray on the brush, and feels like butter. There are so many different looks you can create with this, and it is good for both a natural everyday-look, and dramatic looks for evenings and parties. I can´t live without this palette. After just trying it once, it was the best formula I have ever seen in my life. Buy this!
mnc_nrt N.
Philippines
The 350M palette includes 35 matte ‘nature glow’ eyeshadows ranging from flesh coloured blending shadows, cold and warm browns, through to burnt reds and orange toned options.
What Ilove about it is this palette has a serious amount of eyeshadow and a lot of colour options. They’re all in the same colour family so you can mix and match, try different combinations and play around as much as you like.
This palette definitely has pigmented colours but there are definitely a few that are buildable and give less initially, and I actually really like that. You don’t want every colour to be bold and hyper pigmented because then there’s no depth to your eye look. This palette has the balance right.
What I don’t love is some shadows are more blendable than others. I definitely have my favourites within the palette that I know work with other products too – a bit of trial and error is needed as some are definitely more movable and easier to work with than others but it’s not a huge issue.
There’s no mirror.
The sparkly glamour isn’t really there. This is probably my fault for choosing an all matte palette but I didn’t realise how much I’d miss the sparkles until I noticed myself constantly going for a shimmery shadow to finish off the looks I was creating. Bare that in mind when you’re picking your Morphe palette!
Aliza F.
Dubai
To begin, the brighter shades work great and are buildable as well as blendable. The lighter shades of the palette can be used for a base/setting primer or for highlighting the brow bone - the first shade in particular is suuper pigmented. My issue is that some shades can get duller after a short period of wear time and that in my opinion there are just too many brown shades that are very similar! Literally like 10 shades of brown that don't differ as much, and I wish they put in some warmer mauve/pinky tones rather than the majority of the palette being dark browns. The middle shade however, as well as the camel shade, are my favourite browns!
Julie V.
Vancouver
Got this palette long time back when I was super obsessed with matte eyeshadows. This palette is so affordable and satisfied my obsession for warm eyeshadows. These shadows are so creamy and pigmented, take no effort to blend. Has ton of shades which is nice for the money spent. This palette literally has a bunch of brown shadows, from warm to cool to dark brown, it has it all. Most of the time, I like combine this palette with another colourful palette to create fun looks. This is so great as a base shadows because there are many neutral shades, you can create natural look or smokey eyes with it. yall should definitely try it out!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??