BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Michelle C.
Florida. Boca Raton.
I love this palette so much! This is one of my favorites. His pigment is great and also the earth colors that include are for my daily use. In addition, its price makes it a super economic palette and that is phenomenal. 100 points for this Morphe palette✨Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Erin P.
London, ON
AMAZING SHADE RANGE!!!! This is my go to palette on the go- it’s the only thing i need to complete any warm toned look which i’m obsessed with right now. All the shades blend together perfectly my eyelids are thanking me to much for this purchase
Kayleigh R.
Kilmarnock
I use this palette every time I do my make up. I love all the colours in this palette! Even though some look the same, when applied they are slightly different. Great pigment for every colour in it and can create a look for most occasions!
Aaizah A.
Perth
MY FAVOURITE PALETTE! Bought this palette last year an I’m still loving it! The colours are highly pigmented and the shades are beautiful. I love this palette and use it all the time! The palette allows you to create so many looks and is great for beginners! Has soo many neutral shades and can be used on a daily basis. Would highly recommend this palette and is more than great for it’s value!!!!!
katie m.
47 evesham road , Reading
So so so pigmented its unreal !!!! So reasonably priced and get so many shades for your money. Absolutely amazing for everyday use and would recommend to everyone. So great for everyday use as it has a wide range of colours to choose from
Sarah M.
dublin
This is one of my favourite pallets I own, the shades in this pallet are perfect for my blue eye and really bring the blue out in them, these shadows are insanely pigmented and are super easy to blend, amazing shadows and so affordable!!
sara b.
oslo
This is literally my go to palette for any matte looks and especially for the crease. I would reccommend this to anyone who wants JUST a matte palette for crease, blending or matte looks. if you're looking for a palette which is sort of an all-rounder I'd suggest getting the 35O version as it has a mixture of shimmers and mattes, allows for a full eye look. Other than that it's very pigmented and easily blendable!
Shannon R.
Honestly the best eyeshadow I have EVER used! The pigmentation is amazing!!! It lasts on the lids for hours and honestly I would never use another pallet! It’s the only pallet i use!! I would buy all the pallets If I could afford to!!
Raisha C.
Benton, Newcastle upon Tyne
The ultimate bronzy warm palette. Such a great buy. The price is amazing for the quality and quantity of shadows you’re getting. It’s a must have in my opinion. One of my holy grail products for sure.
Jord C.
Whittington, Oswestry
ohhh morphe! i have many of your products but this one is one of my favourites! i wish this pallete had some shimmer colour, however it does have a fab range of matte colours! perfect for fall season. its very good quality for the price!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??