BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Brenda Drew D.
Una de mis favoritas para maquillaje de uso diario, los colores son perfectos para cuaquier tipo de ropa de dia, sin duda eh quedado sorprendida por la pigmentacion de estas sombras y la duracion de las mismas.
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
The colors are amazing😍😍 i can’t imagine how morphe have made all the shades i love in one palette . Its pigmented and so easy to blend . Its amazing and morphe will always be my favorite store for eyeshadow palettes
Paris💍🌸 A.
manchester
This is amazing blends like a dream and such good pigmentation I definitely recommend this for anyone has a good choice of colours and way worth the price so good,and the packaging is very sturdy and good quality xx
Yomna F.
Cairo
This palette has all warm tones colors that you need for achieving a great look. It suits all skin colors and eye colors. Blends nicely and has both shimmery colors and Matt which is all you can ask for in a palette
Natalie K.
Dartford
I got this palette recently for Christmas and I’m in love with it. It has quiet summery colours and has very high pigment and hardly any fall out and also easy to apply. The packaging is quiet basic like the BH cosmetics, just black with the brand logo on it and no mirror (that’s the only down side )
MariaNina D.
cavite
Now I have finally own this product. The palette is just perfect. I use this whenever I want to. I have used this a couple of times because I have just bought it last Christmas; yes it is very pigmented!! You may thought that, ‘Oh it’s matte, only few looks’ but no there’s a lot of different looks you can do! I can recommend this for peeps who invest for a good palette and as well who is fund of doing different eye looks.
Shania T.
Victoria , BC
One of my faves. I use it all the time, great range of mattes and all colours are nicely pigmented. Packaging is a simple black plastic case which is super easy to put in your bag and travel with. So many looks you can create with this wonderful Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palettepallet!
Karlene Z.
Sydney
Absolutely stunning palette. The pigment on this product is amazing, so easy to blend the colours and transform your eyes into something else, its not easy to match colours to your eye colour as there is such a large range of similar colours to choose from to get just the right colours you need. Pricing for this product is great compared to some other higher end make up brands so that is also a plus to this palette :)
Rebecca C.
Love this palette, perfect warm tones for my green eye colour! Can do multiple looks as there are lots of shadows to choose from in this palette. Can’t go wrong to be honest! Nice orange shades which are my fav!
Stella |.
Newcastle kwazula natal
Morphe is my favorite brand when it comes to eyeshadows it’s amazing easy to use and blend works great with different kinds of looks I love the packaging it’s easy to blend when you use any kind of eye primer !
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??