BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Emily B.
Pennsylvania,PA
I just purchased this from ultras website last night and this product is so cute! I love an affordable matte eye so this was 100% worth it. I'm so excited for it to come because it has so many base and transition shades!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I don’t have this palette but my friend does! I tried it out one day and i just fell in love with it!! The colors are so pretty and really, REALLY pigmented!! Makes me wanna get all of the palettes on the morphe website!!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This palette is one of my favorites it’s extremely pigmented and the matte finish is perfect! I love all more natural looking colors! It’s a great price for he value and amount of eyeshadow you receive. I would buy again!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
I’m obsessed with this pallet. I use it in every looks. I have yet to find anything close to it. It’s very buildable but pigmented. Easy to use and create beautiful looks with. I’d recommend anyone adding this to your arsenal.
Jessica C.
Whittier , CA
Anything worth me I absolutely love they are one of my top three favorite brands but I absolutely love this pallet so many color scheme ideas and so affordable I don’t think anything can beat that definitely recommend it
El Q.
berwyn
I'm so In love with the morphe pallet!!! My first ever pallet and I honestly love it !!!!! You can do sooo many loves with such amazing colors! I think this pallet is def worth every dollar you pay! This is the kind of pallet you need to have Whats so ever !
joenna g.
I love morphe and all there pallets! the pay off is so nice and pigmented as well as these pallets last a long time! even with everyday use. this pallet is really pretty and all the reds make for a pretty red Smokey eye
serina M.
fresno
It’s my go to palette! I’m all for a natural look and it’s definitely good for fall season. This palette isn’t expensive either being a mother of 5 its so good to find good and affordable makeup company.
Maria G.
Los Angeles
You can’t get a better palette for the price. Basic earthy tones, and a variety of shades. The price is great. This is definitely a cult classic. All the Morphe eyeshadows are great! Long lasting and an array of shades.
Madison C.
Redding, CA
My favorite warm eyeshadow palette! Everyone needs this in their collection! I love this just as much as my modern ren. Palette. Frames my blue eyes perfectly! I’ve had for 2 years and still use! Would definitely recommend and repurchase!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??