BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I love morphe and their palettes. The eyeshadow goes on so nicely, not creamy but perfect to combine together and make some awesome looks. I love that it comes with a good combination of different colours to use for everyday wear or night time wear. I will purchase more from them and I recommend them. Their prices are decent and their products are good quality.
Haleema B.
I bought this from cult beauty and the colours in these are neutral and ever-day.i am a repeat user and had good experience when using these eyeshadows as they are long lasting .i would definitely buy it again as they are really pigmented you only need a little bit of products and your good to go which is a bonus .it is not as pricey as the quality or the eyeshadows and the packaging is amazing .if anyone is interested in buying eyeshadows i would definately recommed morphe eyeshadow pallets
veronica nchama o.
Ottawa, ON
you can never go wrong with Morphy eyeshadow palette,  I like usin it this product because of the softness of the shapes as well all the nude shapes that came in. by usiing just this product i created tan of looks and i never be desapoin. here is one of the last look i  came with by using this fabolous product.
Elisha E.
Liverpool
If u are after your first ever palette, this would be a great choice. All shades are super pigmented and all shades blend really nicely. There isn't much to say about it, it's just a super great eyeshadow palette that would suit everyone. One thing I will say is that the colours are more dull than what they look like on the promo pictures. Keep that in mind.
Stacey S.
Newport
Beautiful colour range, suits any skin tone and, amazing value for money, as close to a high end of palette you will get for the money, packaging is average as there was no mirror but a good matte palette for a beginner who likes browns nudes and subtle warm colours bring some warmth to the face year round, definitely would recommend just be careful as these babies are delicate any roughhousing can result in broken shades and no one wants that
Amona A.
iman
Hello I am iman from Morocco I have an Instagram account and facbook, I love all the products from this company, the most beautiful painting there ever is! I love dark colors and this is a lot but the packaging to die for.i would be very happy if I could review these products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on Instagram and facbook especially with girls who like makeup beauty and hairstyle "I am waiting for you.
🥀 ر.
Ariana, sidi thabet
I love this palette so sooooooo much 😍😍😍😍 [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12] the best eye palette If you haven't stashed one of these best eyeshadows in your makeup bag, then you might be familiar with this scenario: You start your day with perfectly made-up eyes. Your lashes are long and lifted, your cat-eye wings are as symmetrical as they'll ever be and your eyeshadow is blended so skillfully that you wish you could give yourself a high five. But a few hours later, you glance in the bathroom mirror to find a pair of shockingly faded, creased eyelids. What was a makeup masterpiece this morning is now a hot mess. We've all been there.
Rayan ر.
Agadir
Hello I am hassania from Morocco I have an Instagram account and facbook, I love all the products from this company, the most beautiful painting there ever is! I love dark colors and this is a lot but the packaging to die for.i would be very happy if I could review these products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on Instagram and facbook especially with girls who like makeup beauty and hairstyle "I am waiting for you.
Anna S.
I have found that the 350M has the perfect range of warm tones which is versatile for many different eyeshadow looks. It is definitely good value for money as the quality of the eyeshadows is amazing. They apply really nicely and are easy to blend. Also, the number of eyeshadows within the palette also adds to the value of it. I would recommend buying this palette as you can't go wrong with it.
Shannon J.
High pigmented pallette for natural and glam looks. Affordable at only £23 from beauty bay
Easy to blend and very unique colours create a huge range of looks.

[product:milani-conceal-+-perfect-2-in-1-foundation-+-concealer]
RCMA No Color Powder
JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
[product:makeup-revolution-conceal-&-define-full-coverage-conceal-&-contour] Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
[product:maybelline-volum'-express-the-colossal-big-shot-washable-mascara]
Ardell Brow Pomade
[product:rimmel-lasting-finish-soft-blush---120-pink-rose] [product:nyx-makeup-setting-spray---dewy]
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??