BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
souad k.
CANNES LA BOCCA

J'adore cette palette je l'utilise pratiquement tous les jours je crois que vous ne pouvez jamais vous tromper avec des tons de fard à paupières tièdes, ils ont fière allure sur toutes les tonalités de la peau aux tons chauds et neutres et même cool! Et la palette a une grande variété de nuances que vous pouvez créer des regards avec d'un oeil smoky foncé et sensuel à un regard journalier plus normal! Les couleurs sont très pigmentées et se mélangent assez facilement et c'est super abordable elles sont autour de 23 dollars ce qui est très bon marché pour 35 teintes! Vous pouvez généralement acheter le produit en ligne ou dans certains magasins comme la beauté ulta! Ce produit est très similaire à la pigmentation comme la plupart de vos marques haut de gamme comme la palette de renaissance d'Anastasia beverly hills et en toute honnêteté, je pense que c'est peut-être mieux et plus crémeux que la palette abh! Je recommanderais à 100% cette palette à tous, c'est une très bonne palette de débutants, c'est une preuve irréprochable! L'image ci-dessous est un regard que j'ai fait en utilisant la palette!
klaudia c.
28godwin road, Margate kent
I've seen mixed reviews online about Morphe (Brushes) eyeshadows, but I
honestly love them. I bought the smaller KathleenLights palette as my
first Morphe palette to try out just to see for myself how the
pigment/eyeshadows compare to others I've tried (drugstore WnW,
CoverGirl, MAC, Too Faced).

I love them, and I love love love
this 35OM palette. I sat on the Morphe website for about a week or
longer, debating which palette I really wanted to buy (so many pretty
pro palettes!). They have a ton, and they all look so beautiful - and I
know that everyone and their best friend loves the 35O palette - but I
ended up deciding on all matte colors - the 35OM (all matte - warm
colors) and then the 35N (all matte - warm). After much consideration, I
decided that going with all matte was going to last me more in the long
run, and for the price for 35 eyeshadows, I have enough great crease
neutral matte colors to never need eyeshadow again. I figured that
shimmer/glitter shadows all look pretty in the pan and swatched, but
once you apply them to your eyelid - unless they are really unique
colors (like emerald green etc..) all the different bronze, browns,
golds look the same when they are all shimmery (like in the 35O and the
35OS). I have a few WnW and Covergirl shimmer colors that I think are
enough to go with anything and look identical to the shimmers in the
35O/35OS, which is why I didn't choose those. To me, It's the matte
shades that are so much more versatile. I want to try every shade in my
crease (that isn't skin tone). They are super pigmented, creamy, and I
find they do blend well (using eyelid primer) and they do NOT get muddy
when layered. I used 2 different browns in my crease this morning, and
you could see each one layered, as well as a darker that I put lightly
in my outer v. They are STRONG colors and last all day.
El a.
Cm98ph
love this palette. They blend so easily, super pigmented and feels smooth on the skin. You don´t even have to press the brush down in the shadows, just slightly touching the surface goes a loong way. The shimmers are VERY pigmented, even without setting-spray on the brush, and feels like butter. There are so many different looks you can create with this, and it is good for both a natural everyday-look, and dramatic looks for evenings and parties. I can´t live without this palette. After just trying it once, it was the best formula I have ever seen in my life. Buy this!
mnc_nrt N.
Philippines
The 350M palette includes 35 matte ‘nature glow’ eyeshadows ranging from flesh coloured blending shadows, cold and warm browns, through to burnt reds and orange toned options.
What Ilove about it is this palette has a serious amount of eyeshadow and a lot of colour options. They’re all in the same colour family so you can mix and match, try different combinations and play around as much as you like.
This palette definitely has pigmented colours but there are definitely a few that are buildable and give less initially, and I actually really like that. You don’t want every colour to be bold and hyper pigmented because then there’s no depth to your eye look. This palette has the balance right.
What I don’t love is some shadows are more blendable than others. I definitely have my favourites within the palette that I know work with other products too – a bit of trial and error is needed as some are definitely more movable and easier to work with than others but it’s not a huge issue.
There’s no mirror.
The sparkly glamour isn’t really there. This is probably my fault for choosing an all matte palette but I didn’t realise how much I’d miss the sparkles until I noticed myself constantly going for a shimmery shadow to finish off the looks I was creating. Bare that in mind when you’re picking your Morphe palette!
Aliza F.
Dubai
To begin, the brighter shades work great and are buildable as well as blendable. The lighter shades of the palette can be used for a base/setting primer or for highlighting the brow bone - the first shade in particular is suuper pigmented. My issue is that some shades can get duller after a short period of wear time and that in my opinion there are just too many brown shades that are very similar! Literally like 10 shades of brown that don't differ as much, and I wish they put in some warmer mauve/pinky tones rather than the majority of the palette being dark browns. The middle shade however, as well as the camel shade, are my favourite browns!
Julie V.
Vancouver
Got this palette long time back when I was super obsessed with matte eyeshadows. This palette is so affordable and satisfied my obsession for warm eyeshadows. These shadows are so creamy and pigmented, take no effort to blend. Has ton of shades which is nice for the money spent. This palette literally has a bunch of brown shadows, from warm to cool to dark brown, it has it all. Most of the time, I like combine this palette with another colourful palette to create fun looks. This is so great as a base shadows because there are many neutral shades, you can create natural look or smokey eyes with it. yall should definitely try it out!
wissam b.
relizane
First of all, it's beautiful. Generally, all these shades apply as the dreams are very pigmented and creamy and blend beautifully. There is the fact that these palettes provide a preselected mix of eye shadows that should allow anyone to create a great variety of makeup, soft and natural to brilliant and brilliant to intensedrame. Rather than having to buy different palettes or monorpour build towards a complete makeup look, you are basically set up when you acquire a nude palette. Third, having all these beautifully compatible colors together in one palette is really inspiring
Yessica G.
In terms of pigment power, I think the swatches do the palette justice. Some of the colours were unbelievably pigmented but GOD they were soft. Along with being soft, some of the shades were very very powdery, like so powdery that a good firm tap of the brush wasn't enough to knock off the excess. When using some of the darker colours, I deliberately waited until after my eyeshadow was applied to conceal under my eyes. The lighter matte shades were not as pigmented as the darker mattes, and unsurprisingly, the metallic shades were in a league of their own in pigment power. I don't usually have problems with my eyeshadow evaporating but I did notice that I very much needed not one but a few primer steps to keep these eyeshadows on my lids for 12+ hours. I also found that some of the darker colours looked a little muddy on the lids when blended out.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
Aimee M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE 🧡🧡🧡
Fantastic palette! Long lasting, easily applied! Can be used for both subtle & extravagant looks ✨ great pigment- no need to apply multiple layers as the colour comes out on the eyelid instantly!
Only small criticism is that it is majority browns and it would be great if there were more
Orange colours in the palette 🍊 Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??