BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Charlotte H.
Columbia
This is the perfect fall palette! I purchased this while it was on sale. I liked the formula of the Jaclyn Hill palette, and I was happy to see that it was similar! The colors are easily blendable and can work on all different types of skin types (oily, dry, combo). I believe it is discontinued, but I will definitely by the Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette once I am ready!
Gloria H.
Port Richey, FL
I love this palette. It has such a great range of warm toned shades, and it’s FULL of transition colors. I use this almost every time I do my makeup. The shadows are buttery, pigmented, and blendable. I defiantly recommend purchasing this.
XiimaraLopez J.
Island park
I recently purchased this palette and I’m obsessed with the pigment and quality, the orange shades are to die for as well as some of the more neutral shades !
Tabi B.
Grapevine
I see so many amazing reviews and I want to give a great one too, but I am going to be honest. I bought this and was SO EXCITED. I mean, the color story.. can we just take a moment? It’s amazing. When I finally opened and played with the palette some of the colors were amazing and beautiful, some were a HOT MESS. I had a few crumble with fall out for days and dry dry dry. The shimmers were very disappointing. You have to rely heavily on wetting the brush. For the most part this is an amazing palette and I may have gotten a rotten apple. I love that they included mostly matte shades because most people want a mainly matte look for day to day wear. There are lots of transitions and beautiful colors that all look really beautiful together. I would recommend this palette to beginners or anyone looking for a low priced fall palette!
Lane M.
Meridian
So beautiful I love this palette so much. I love the packaging of morphe products. These colors are absolutely beautiful.
Gisselle O.
Greenville, SC
Omg i love this palette, not just this palette but morphies palettes are always pigmented , bright and barely any fallout.
Samantha D.
Way way way too orange for me! All the browns seem to be the same color, maybe just a little lighter or darker, and showed up a little muddy on my lids. I do like the light mattes - I can never seem to have enough base colors.

The casing of this palette feels cheap. Not to mention it is way too huge to put in a bag! If I buy Morphe shadows again, I will be looking for a. a smaller sized palette and b. a more purple-forward color range.

Positives - highly pigmented, smooth and matte formula, color range, pan size. This would work so good for people with warm undertones.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! Especially with the fall and winter months, these colors look amazing! They swatch so well and have so much pigment. I have green eyes and they pop so great with this pallete!
Amanda D.
Kingston, TN
Bought this from the morphe website, and was so nervous receiving this because I was scared that they would end up being broke. The company made sure that the package was secure! It had bubble wrap all over it! The pallete itself is beautiful and the colors are beautiful.
ilovemakeup f.
I love this morphe 350m nature glow matte eyeshadow palette it's well pigmented its doesn't leave Fallout I like the red tones and I personally recommend people to buy it
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??