BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
This is a premium eye shadow palette and worth the money. However it’s not expensive and can be purchased through Sephora online. The colors are vibrant and a little goes a long way. They blend well and is exactly what I needed!
Tabi B.
Grapevine
I see so many amazing reviews and I want to give a great one too, but I am going to be honest. I bought this and was SO EXCITED. I mean, the color story.. can we just take a moment? It’s amazing. When I finally opened and played with the palette some of the colors were amazing and beautiful, some were a HOT MESS. I had a few crumble with fall out for days and dry dry dry. The shimmers were very disappointing. You have to rely heavily on wetting the brush. For the most part this is an amazing palette and I may have gotten a rotten apple. I love that they included mostly matte shades because most people want a mainly matte look for day to day wear. There are lots of transitions and beautiful colors that all look really beautiful together. I would recommend this palette to beginners or anyone looking for a low priced fall palette!
Angelica L.
Mcallen, TX
Great palette for the fall/winter has very nice warm tones, eyeshadows are pigmented, it is at a great price and is very affordable you get your moneys worth and also has a very good selection to choose from in colors.
Lane M.
Meridian
So beautiful I love this palette so much. I love the packaging of morphe products. These colors are absolutely beautiful.
Gisselle O.
Greenville, SC
Omg i love this palette, not just this palette but morphies palettes are always pigmented , bright and barely any fallout.
Samantha D.
Way way way too orange for me! All the browns seem to be the same color, maybe just a little lighter or darker, and showed up a little muddy on my lids. I do like the light mattes - I can never seem to have enough base colors.

The casing of this palette feels cheap. Not to mention it is way too huge to put in a bag! If I buy Morphe shadows again, I will be looking for a. a smaller sized palette and b. a more purple-forward color range.

Positives - highly pigmented, smooth and matte formula, color range, pan size. This would work so good for people with warm undertones.
Emily D.
Mission, TX
I LOVE THIS PALETTE SO MUCH !!! It coast me $25, and im satisfied with it no regrets i would rebuy it because im running out on some colors !
Jami G.
Palmyra
This is a great palette with a lot of nice neutral colors. Very pigmented and stays on well. Also very easy to blend. Highly recommend this palette, it's perfect for fall time looks.
Taylor T.
McFarland
This pallet has a beautiful range of natural colors. Very pigmented, and glide in your eyes easily. I was very impressed for how low cost this pallet is. Use codes on morphe like JACATTACK OR JAMES for a discount on your total purchase.
Shea E.
This is a great palette if you’re into warm tones. I bought this before I got into using shimmer shades, and I got a ton of use out of it. I still use this palette when I want to have a smooth matte look, or when I am looking for a warm toned eye.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??