BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
isyss p.
Natchitoches
This palette is really good. I’m a neutral girl so you know I love this palette. I have used this palette everyday since i got it and it doesn’t let me down. The browns have their unique undertones so they all look different. I don’t use the light colors at the top of the palette just because they are not for my skin tone. Most of the shimmers work good except a few. Overall, this is a really good palette and i would really recommend this to anyone.
Gisselle L.
Miami
I’ve had this palette for over a year now and it’s the best thing ever. It has all the perfect neutral warm colors which is all I wear. It’s lasted me long and they are so pigmented and blend so well
Rainee S.
Loranger
Price friendly, decent pallet. This is good for someone just starting out. The pallet is strictly matte shades. There is inconsistency with the blendability, as with most Morphe products. I have since decided, not to purchasing anymore Morphe eyeshadows. I can’t get better consistency from other decently priced brands.
jillian k.
tolleson
perfect eyeshadow palette for the summer/fall. there is no fall out and color is very pigmented.
jasmine c.
vista
This pallet is really pretty and pigmented I recommend this 100% especially if u like mattes and neutral colors super pretty!!
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
35 perfect shades
What do you get when you take our iconic 35O Eyeshadow Palette and give it a matte makeover? An equally stunning palette of warm oranges and browns that was made for matte lovers. From am to pm, you can play and slay the day away with these beyond-creamy, highly pigmented, super-blendable eyeshadows. The endless, naturally wearable looks are up to you.
Emily H.
Bakersfield , CA
This has great pigmentation. The glitter colors are very nice. This is very affordable compared to higher end brands
Roseanna M.
Colton
I love morphe products they come packaged professionally and are the best pigmented pallets I own for half the cost
Shea E.
This is a great palette if you’re into warm tones. I bought this before I got into using shimmer shades, and I got a ton of use out of it. I still use this palette when I want to have a smooth matte look, or when I am looking for a warm toned eye.
Alana W.
Love this palette! Such an affordable palette for plenty of shades that are pigmented and pop on the eyes. Would recommend!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??