BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Brandy N.
This has all of the fall shades that you need. They are pigmented and blend well. One of my pans wasn’t glued in well and fell out. I have used it for quite a while and it’s worth buying. It’s a good price for the amount of shades.
I have never used this palette before but i know people that have and they have said its a really good palette. I would love to get this palette because of the warm matte shades it has. I absolutely love the colors in this palette.
Aileen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette has a great pigment the colors stand out very nice they are great colors but I recommend getting this palette if you love or like warm colors my friend got me this pallet for my birthday and I absolutely love it
Aubrey M.
Nice shadows, beautiful colors, and easy to blend! Morphe really knows how to make a quality affordable pallet. The packaging is sturdy and sleek. This is a great pallet to have in your collection, you have so many options with it.
Claire M.
Nashville
I love this pallet! It's super pigmented and I don't see a lot of fallout. The warm, nutral colors are matched with light shimmers for the perfect match! I have this in my makeup kit for myself and clients. 10/10 would recommend.
Viviana M.
Herriman, UT
This is one of my favorites !! Love all the colors ! Give me always the perfect natural look ! I can use the day and for nights ! I am totally recommend you if you are looking for something that make you look natural and pretty !
Skylar C.
The pigmentation is amazing along with the blend ability. I bought this on morphe.com, my eye color is blue and this pallete makes them pop. I use this product almost everyday because the dark colors are perfect for fall and Halloween which is right around the corner!
Brittani G.
Coos bay , OR
This is my everyday palette. These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and they blend amazingly. You can create so many different eye looks with this palette and there’s so many different tones as well. I recommend this palette.
🍍🐾⚡️ M.
Philadelphia, PA
best warm palette. i have the mixed one, the matte and shimmer, it’s my go to when i don’t know what to do with my makeup. good range of crease colors, bold colors and dark colors for the outer corner. great palette for a smokey eye
Kia D.
dayton
I finally got my hands on a Morphe palette and I’m super happy with it! I have the 35o Matte palette and the colors don’t have much fallout and are decently pigmented! I’ll definitely be buying mor Morphe products in the future
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??