BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love this eyeshadow palette because all the colors are so amazing. The shades have a glow tint and colors are so pigmented. i love rhis morphe palette. With this palette you can create so many different makeup looks with this palette.
Ulises D.
Maywood
My other favorite palette, those colors are that what you need, I don’t compare them because for sure every product is different but those are amazing also their package is cool, I did buy them in morphe brea mall. I’ll recommend this one to everyone. Those color are great.
Yulissa D.
Las Vegas, NV
I hope and wish to receive this 350M morphe palette ! I've always wanted one but never had the money to buy hopefully my sister gets it for me lol the colors are beautiful ready for fall/winter colors they look so matte and very pigmented fingers crossed
Amber M.
BEST EYESHADOW EVERRRRR ! LOVE THE FORMULA OF THE PRODUCT & THE COLORS ARE VIBERANT & EASY TO APPLY ! Easy to apply like the profuct alone is just awesome definlity will recommend especially this morphe 350 colors amazing for fall !
Aileen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette has a great pigment the colors stand out very nice they are great colors but I recommend getting this palette if you love or like warm colors my friend got me this pallet for my birthday and I absolutely love it
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
Great eye shadows. Tons of options in one palette. I love that all the colors are matte as it can be harder to find a full palette of matte colors. The pigment is wonderful and a little goes a long way. The price is very reasonable
olivia p.
honestly the best eye shadow thing ever, they are so pigmented for the price i bought my mom one and she absolutely loves it. she says if there is one makeup product she could like without t would definitely be this i love this product to and there are a lot of great shades and i would definitely recommend this product.
I have never used this palette before but i know people that have and they have said its a really good palette. I would love to get this palette because of the warm matte shades it has. I absolutely love the colors in this palette.
Brandy N.
This has all of the fall shades that you need. They are pigmented and blend well. One of my pans wasn’t glued in well and fell out. I have used it for quite a while and it’s worth buying. It’s a good price for the amount of shades.
Aubrey M.
Nice shadows, beautiful colors, and easy to blend! Morphe really knows how to make a quality affordable pallet. The packaging is sturdy and sleek. This is a great pallet to have in your collection, you have so many options with it.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??