BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Jenna B.
This is a really great eyeshadow palette. The colors come off with great pigment and they are not chalky at all. The colors also blend very well! This is a really pretty pallete for fall! I love it so much!
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I absolutely love this brand its my new favorite. The packaging is so cute.The quality is amazing and so affordable. I highly recommend. I love the shade selection on this palette
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
I love using this pallet near the fall time. It has all the essential colors I need to achieve a look. It was affordable and its really pigmented. There isn’t too much fall out but that never bothers me. It also blends well. Definitely recommend.
Dari P.
1331 E. whilshire ave. Apt. K
Very easy to blend and apply. I love the pigmentation. A little pricy but very good value. The colors are great for fall and any season. The packaging is great. I absolutely love everything about this. I will soon buy it again. I recommend this.
Giovanna D.
Morphe has to be one of my favorite brand out there. I love their brushes and palettes. This palette has the perfect shades for a everyday look. I love it. Very pigmented. The best thing about Morphe Palette is that it’s not that expensive or cheap.
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
What a palette! SO many colors to choose from. I did have to wet my brush for some of the colors to show - not too high of a pigment. The selection is beautiful and you really get a lot for your money. I just wish they stopped using Red 40 and Lanolin! Go vegan cruelty free, Morphe!
Jessica M.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is one of my favorite, but yet affordable eyeshadow palette especially for the fall. It has some many neutral colors. And you can make so so many looks from this palette. I would totally but more eyeshadow palette from Morphe in the future.
tiffany  .
Birmingham, AL
Best eye shadow palette that I own hands down!!! Colors are very pigmented and smooth for easy blending and flawless looks!! You will not be disappointed and on top of all the it's very affordable! I would buy this palette a thousand times over
Alexis M.
Alliance , NE
Need a warm tone look? Want to not spend a lot of money but still get a quality palette? This is your palette. I think the 39A is a better palette as far as color selection. But this one is a great basic palette and very very reasonably priced.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??