BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ashton N.
Some of the shadows are amazing, they blend well, they are very pigmented. But some of the darker tones I found you place on the eye and when you blend they just blend away. I do think the quality is there though for majority of the shadows and the price is great.
Mercedes-Benz T.
One of my favorite go to pallets for the fall. I love oranges and browns so this pallet is perfect. The pigmentation is good. Just make sure to prime your lid when dealing with certain colors. They blend great and it works well with my other shadows.
Amadalia M.
I was wanting this product FOREVER and I finally got one and it just mad me sad cause I should’ve gotten it sooner it’s so great the color go with everything f because most are neutral if not vibrant red they blend easily and are super pigmented !
Jennifer R.
Brownsville
Morphe pallets are one of my favorite , they have amazing pigment and they last forever on, they never disappoint me , I highly recommend these pallets they have from nudes to dark mean colors, I would definitely continue buying morphe products
Naida M.
I have mixed feeling about this pallet. Some colors apply beautifully while other not so much. I got this pallet as my 1st morphe pallet since it had the shades I was looking for. But I will keep testing it out before I can give it a full 5 star review.
Summer H.
Bratt
Good product ! I love this product it is very pigmentted and creamy ! I am in love with the packaging it was normal just
Ike you would get it on morphe, I use this product like  twice a week ! It is my fav ! I would totally recommend!
Raven P.
Fostoria, OH
this palette has such good pigmentation. it also has a nice variety of shades. you can complete a whole look with the palette alone. i use this in my everyday look and my going out looks. i really love the warm shades it makes me look very summery.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love every color in this palette! They’re beautiful and they blend really well! I use it weekly. Especially for fall and winter months. It’s long lasting with the right primer. I’d definitely recommend this! It’d be a great gift idea for someone who’s into makeup!
Olivia T.
This is a very practical pallete with lots of neutrals and everyday looks in it. I will say I wish the colors were a little more pigmented but this pallete has an older formula. I do like the variety of shades throughout and it is very affordable!
Kimberly H.
I love using this pallet near the fall time. It has all the essential colors I need to achieve a look. It was affordable and its really pigmented. There isn’t too much fall out but that never bothers me. It also blends well. Definitely recommend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??