BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Amy  .
Kennesaw
HOW DOES MORPHE DO IT?? Absolutely the cheapest products on the market-- while also of the highest quality. SO pigmented. Don't buy eye shadow from anywhere else. Don't get tricked by the gimmick pallets. My roommate is a make up artists and consequentially needs a LOT of colors-- she just buys every shade of these pallets. Don't waste your money anywhere else!
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I got this in a set that came with the 35OM and 35OS so the matte and shimmer versions of the 35O palette and morphe ALWAYS delivers. The eyeshadows are spoke pigmented and creamy, they're the most beautiful colors ever, and because it comes with so many colors the palettes last a long time. Definitely as valuable as higher end brands without the high end price.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
This palette is good for the price. However i dont really reach for it anymore compared to other palettes i have recently purchased. The shades are a bit difficult to blend and the glitters are just impossible to use because of the amount of fallout they have. Its a decent starter palette and its worth a purchase with all the discount codes they have.
Andrea B.
Chicago
I love this eyeshadow palette!! It’s one of my favorites! I 100% recommend this and you should go buy it online or at Ulta! These are pretty affordable, even though they aren’t considered “drug store.” For the shiny eyeshadows, I also recommend for best results (if putting on lid), you should spray your flat eyeshadow brush with prep and prime from MAC!
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
This is my third morphe palette and I love it even more than the others!! The colors are so pigmented and buttery. They blend like a dream and they stay true to color despite blending. But the thing I love most about this palette is that it’s all matte colors! It’s hard to find a great matte palette, but morphe has raised the bar for matte palettes
alexa C.
I always wanted to get this palette but I’m not a fan of getting makeup online. One day in ulta I saw this in the clearance section and I just had to get it. The amount of looks you can create are endless. On my skin tone warm tones look best so this is the palette I usually reach for. There are different shades of browns, orange, and red allowing you too create natural to dramatic looks. The only downside is that the colors are not as pigmented as everyone says. There is no fallout and the formula is very buttery and easy to blend. The price is amazing for what you get, it’s almost to good to be true. The packaging does feel a little cheap but overall this is an amazing product and I can’t wait to buy more.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love my morphe palette! I love the color pay offs so far. No complaints. Although i am still experiencing with eyeshadow, I'm loving the many different shades from this palette! I use it for all my looks, even when I'm using other palettes just because there's many different brown shades I can work with while doing other looks with other palettes.
💋Cara S.
I was so excited when I saw this palette because it is right up my alley- as far as colors go! The palette is of a decent quality & price as well! I immediately bought the 350M & the 350S both! I am so glad that Morphe is an option in this market today because they make good quality makeup that is much more affordable & attainable for everybody! -And that in itself, makes me a huge fan of Morphe because everyone deserves to feel beautiful with great cosmetics choices available to them! It SHOULD never be just for a select few! Thanks Morphe! 💋
Andrea S.
North Aurora
I bought this eyeshadow palette because of all the beautiful warm tones, but also because of all the neutral tones. I picked this up from Ulta. The shadows last all day long (Using coverup as the base). If all my makeup got lost, this would be the first eyeshadow palette I would buy Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Ivan G.
Las vegas
I love this palette so much it has lots of neautral shades and transition shades. For lots of natural looks. It is highly inexpensive. Very pigmented and the shades blend super well. No fall out at all. I have no complaints about this palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??