BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Mandy S.
Aguanga
I love this pallet. Morphe seems to have mixed reviews, but as far as this pallet, the colors are very saturated and swatch perfectly. I love the range of neutral tones that are offered. You can buy this pallet and the nature glow shimmer for $44 together and I think that is a very affordable price.
Caydence C.
Escanaba
I would 10/10 recommend this pallet.I use this pallet literally every single day.It give you so many options to choose different looks different days.They are creamy and blend super duper well,and don’t get me started on the pigment it gives you.Another plus is they are cheap and super affordable!!!
Joanna Alexa G.
Murrieta, CA
Love love love this palette! This palette is perfect for year round/every day looks! Has the perfect shades for each skin tone and it blends beautifully. You can go from a natural look to a full glam look with this palette! Plus you can’t beat the price.
Gabby M.
Are use this eyeshadow palette and I really liked in the message it was the best eyeshadow palette I have ever used I mix all the colors together in the crease in a make my eyes look really good my eyes looked at so big this eyeshadow palette is the best
Niara R.
Berwick, LA
This palette is a neutral lover’s dream! I love the tones of this palette from warm to cool you can create so many versatile matte neutral looks. The pigmentation is also amazing; it is one palette that I always reach for when I want to do a neutral look.
Kayla S.
raleigh, NC
I am so happy they actually came out with a MATTE version of this amazing palette. I've created so many looks with this palette. Morphe never disappoints with their palettes, they def didnt with this one. woc friendly. amazing pricing. always recommend.
Sammy K.
Snoqualmie
I like this palette a lot because of the colors, but this palette does have fallout, minimal but there is still some there. You can make lots of looks with this palette. I would recommend to people but only for skin tones that look good with warm tones!
Stef J.
Love this palette! One of my favorites for natural looks. It is a great value for the amount of product you receive. I bought this from Morphe. The shadows are beautiful, easy to apply, and blend well. I would buy this again and definitely recommend it.
alicia j.
flagstaff
New favorite palette for the fall. It is the perfect mixture of neutrals and warm tones for every look I could think of. I love how many colors are and it builds better then some of my expensive eyeshadows while lasting all day. Everyone should get it.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a great Palette for any beauty lover who wants affordable makeup to add to their collection. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, can build up color and blends well. The only downside is that some colors are very similar to one another but it’s absolutely worth buying!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??