BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Harleen S.
Livingston
I purchased the bundle with the matte and shimmer palette and I absolutely love it. It has all the colors I find the most flattering on me and also is very versatile. You can use this palette for natural eye looks and more dramatic ones. I highly recommend.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas
OMG! This is a product for any person who loves a smokey eye. All the color can be mixed together and it is almost unlimited to what you can get! I wear glasses so I mix the colors to make sure it shows up on my skin. The packaging is super cute! I love it!
Becca💋 G.
Austell, GA
This is such a great palette for beginners, has a lot of great transition shadows, all of the shadows included in the palette are extremely pigmented, I️’d definitely recommend this due to the fact that it’s absolutely affordable with great quality shadows.
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
Just received my Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette and I absolutely cant wait to order another pallet. The pallets are cheaper compared to other highend ones. Colors are very pigmented and are easy to apply.
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
Every shade you need for a natural warm look. The colors are so smooth and blend together so well. They are super pigmented as well. You can go wrong with this super affordable palette.
Jessica L.
Del Valle , TX
This is one of the 1st pallets I bought from morphe. I use it 3 or 2 times a week. It is just amazing it has lots of colors you can do lots of looks with it. It’s so easy to blend . I would 100% recommend this pallet it’s affordable and it’s just amazing !
Sydney M.
Independence
I use this palette all the time. I love the quality of the pans and the pigment is good. The shimmers are good sometimes need a little bit of a boost but overall very nice
Hana B.
I got this palette from a friend for Christmas and it was my very first eyeshadow palette. I love it so much and it is so much more than just eyeshadow. I use it for contour, highlight and the red for a lip color booster over a colored balm. There is not much fallout and the pigment is great!
Jaimee S.
Pasco
I won this poker in a giveaway and I love how it has all the brown colors I could ever imagine. It’s long lasting and the price and value of this is very affordable! I would try to order online and not at ultra and I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Apryl W.
Gary, IN
When I got this palette, I got it as a set along with the 350S. I have dark brown eyes, so this palette is great. I bought this from the Morphe website before it came to Ulta. I do see one improvement, that could be to have the shade names. Yes, I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??
Vanessa E.