BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Annamarie C.
Pueblo, CO
This pallete is my favorite & my GOTO when it comes to any makeup look. I will always find a shadow that will assist me whether I’m setting my eyelids, highlighting my brow bone, or looking for a transition shade. Definitely a good pallete to start off with and use for everyday makeup.
Muse 👾.
San Marcos , TX
Playful, sexy fun; You can get all these looks from this palette. the eyeshadows are easy to apply. With a setting spray, they are long lasting. I really enjoy using big palette like these because of the verity. This palette is perfect for makeup tutorials.
Alyssa A.
My go to palette! Super pigmented and not chalky. The shadows are really smooth and buttery and apply like a dream. Super easy to blend out and has very little fallout. The colors are beautiful and perfect for everyday looks and the palette is super affordable! Highly recommend!
Stephanie S.
Jonesboro
Love this pallet, it is my favorite right now. It has great pigmentation. Colors blend fabulously and stay on all day and night if you want them to. Pallet is so versatile also you can us it for any occasion
Naomi H.
nevada
Love love love this palette. So many great shades. No black but can still a dark Smokey look using the Browns. I love the oranges and how warm the looks can be using this pallete. Also the bottom right shimmer is my favorite. It’s a great mix of shimmers and mattes.
Jennifer V.
I love this palette. It’s the perfect neutral eyeshadow palette. Very easy to use no crazy fall out. I reach for this A LOT. it is awesome for it being the price that is. A lot of other brands have palettes a lot more expensive with a lot less eye shadow and poorer quality. Definitely get your hands on this
av H.
Hutchinson , KS
The colors in this palette last FOREVER!! They are super long lasting and they can blend so easily. There's little to NONE fallout and the colors can be used in many different looks!! The pallette works for all skin tones and I totally recomend you guys buying!
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
By far the best palette !!! They are so affordable and the eye shadow are so pigmented and so bendable. some might have a little flaw out but that isn't nothing bad. The best part is that ulta carries it in store so you could walk in and purchase it.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Love this product! One of my go to favorite eyebrow palletes. I bought it from Morphe.com! Super affordable very creamy pigmented matte eyeshadow, easy to blend. Once mines runs out I would repurchase this again! So if you were thinking about getting this GET IT! Pallete was used on my picture attached! ❤️🙃
Shelly L.
Miramar
A must have!!!!! This shadow palette is so pigmented and colorful! I love every single color in this palette! And I love how I can mix these color to create a nice shade in my eyes! Definitely going to buy more similar products! Absolutely one of the best and affordable product to have! Highly recommended!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??