BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Marlene G.
kingsville, TX
Just received my new palette for Christmas and I am so in love with it and all the beautiful colors! Couldn't have asked for a much better gift! I will be making more purchases myself with other palettes because the colors are so pigmented and just plain beautiful!!
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
This is an awesome palette and you can do a lot of different looks with it. You get a lot of shadows in this palette and they apply and blend nicely. I love morphe eye palettes I feel they are comparable to MAC eye shadows and are a great price ! Also love Morphe brushes!
Leanna B.
Cumberland, KY
Best fall palette! The amount of fall looks that can come from this are endless and for the price you can’t beat it. The shadows are so buttery and blend so well together. This palette quickly became a staple in my makeup bag! I find myself reaching for it more and more!
Casandra M.
Dalton, PA
I just recently purchased this palette. I have no complaints, Morphe eyeshadow is long lasting and super vibrant! It’s easy to work with, and super cheap to purchase. Their brushes are fantastic as well. I definitely would purchase from Morphe again. Cheap, effective, beautiful! This is a quality and affordable brand.
Andrea Alondra T.
Santa Rosa
I would love this palette its one of my favret palette I love every thing that it is matt because its much more prettyer and you don't really have to worry to do a tuch up on youer eyes espechely on your lips omg matt lipsticks I love them thay look verry nice
Autumn T.
I am obsessed with this eyeshadow palette it is in price range for anyone looking for a good deal the shades are so pigmented and can be used for any natural look you are going for I just bought this palette and I love love love it would buy it again if I ever hit pan
Savannah J.
Lyman, SC
This palette is good for a fall look when you want to be creative with reds and oranges. I bought it off of morphe.com, and it is very good for blue eyes. The packaging is normal, could be more creative.
Anna B.
manhattan
This is a beautiful palette to use in the season fo fall/autumn. It’s a little less easy to blend then the Jaclyn hill formula, but the shadows are still very nice. It’s also very affordable, so if you’re looking for a nice fall palette, I’d definitely check this out!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love this palette! It's the first one I've gotten and the colors are so beautiful and natural which is the looks I like to go for. The color is super buildable as well and there is little fall out. The price is amazing for this product. I can't wait to try out more!
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
You can never go wrong with Morphe !
They always keep there beauty family satisfied! All there products are just simply amazing 💖 the pigmentation on this pallet and all there pallets are simply breath taking! Love them and they last all day ! Highly recommend morphe!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??