BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Anna B.
Harmonsburg , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful palette to use in the season fo fall/autumn. It’s a little less easy to blend then the Jaclyn hill formula, but the shadows are still very nice. It’s also very affordable, so if you’re looking for a nice fall palette, I’d definitely check this out!
Autumn T.
I am obsessed with this eyeshadow palette it is in price range for anyone looking for a good deal the shades are so pigmented and can be used for any natural look you are going for I just bought this palette and I love love love it would buy it again if I ever hit pan
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love this palette! It's the first one I've gotten and the colors are so beautiful and natural which is the looks I like to go for. The color is super buildable as well and there is little fall out. The price is amazing for this product. I can't wait to try out more!
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
You can never go wrong with Morphe !
They always keep there beauty family satisfied! All there products are just simply amazing 💖 the pigmentation on this pallet and all there pallets are simply breath taking! Love them and they last all day ! Highly recommend morphe!
Savannah J.
Lyman, SC
This palette is good for a fall look when you want to be creative with reds and oranges. I bought it off of morphe.com, and it is very good for blue eyes. The packaging is normal, could be more creative.
alyssa M.
Toronto
I'm so INLOVE with this pallet. I have watched countless YouTube videos on it. It has such easy smooth applications and the colours go so well with each other. And the price is worth it! I recommend it to everyone. It is my favourite eyeshadow pallet and I need it!😻
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE! This is my most favorite palette out of all of my palettes, there are so many colors to choose from and so many places that you can create miraculous looks from! I have brown eyes and there is not a single color that I have not used on my palette!
Reba C.
Traverse City, MI
I was SO excited to get my hands on this palette! At only $19 with a coupon at Ulta it was a no brained! The colors are stunning, the pigment is amazing and they apply and blend so easy! I love the variety of looks I can create with this palette!
Taylor S.
Landis
Morphe slays the game with this palate. These colors are so perfect for that “everyday” makeup look but there are also some dark mattes and shimmers for a more glam look. This palate has everything from a light transition shade to a dark brown for a more smokey look.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I reach for this more than some of my high end palettes. This blends beautifully with so much pigment. This palette is great for a natural look, and works for beginners and beauty experts lol
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??