BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Michael G.
Farmington
I like this product so much it's one of my favorite eye shadows. The colors are beautiful I really recommend all of you guys that you should buy it.
Breanna J.
Houston
I use this palette everyday. It has such great pigmentation and a variety of everyday colors. The shadows are soft and not chalky. Definitely a must have!
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
My absolute favorite Morphe pallet! I use this just about everyday and also use it on most of my clients! Blends out perfectly and has great pigmentation!
Ashley L.
Coshocton, OH
Favorite palette that I pick up everytime I do my makeup. You can do smokey, natural or fun with it. Pigment is out of this world and it blends so smooth.
Zoe M.
Perry, IA
These are very well pigmented and absolutely beautiful! Very nice colors and shades from everyday looks to glow up looks. Highly recommend this palette!!!
Stephanie S.
SUCH A GOOD PALLETE I USE IT ON TBE DAILY AND HAVE ALREADY HIT PAN ON SOME IF THE COLORS AND REALLY ABOUT TO BUY ANOTHER BECAUSE HONEY THIS CAN DO WONDERS
Jackie E.
I have the shimmer version of the pallette and absolutely love it. The colors are so pigmented and last so long. I haven't found i shade i didn't like yet!
Eli T.
This palette is a go to! A few of the shades are pretty similar but it gives you a full spectrum off warm neutrals. I really like the orange and red shades
Reyna A.
Van Nuys , CA
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet, I am more of a neutral brown kind of gal with a bit of shimmer and this pallet has all of the above! Absolutely love it
Faneece F.
Fernley, NV
Great value and pigmentation of the eyeshadow! I'm impressed by the quality. It is is quite affordable and a great addition to anyone's makeup collection!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??