BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
For the price, Morphe palettes are AMAZING. They blend really well, are very pigmented, and each palette is so versatile. Each palette offers a different look for every event and I have yet to see a palette from Morphe that I don't find stunning. I'm giving this 4 stars just because these aren't the BEST palettes I've used, but they are definitely the best palette in this price range.
Erica D.
Moreno Valley, CA
The colors are really natural toned nothing fancy but I absolutely love it sooooo much. Great for everyday use and better when it’s only $23. I would recommend this pallet to other because having all warm tones in one place is easier than owning different pallets. One thing that is my absolute favorite is the color schemes they all match I love it . Colors are easy to blend .
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
The worst first world problem that one can have is picking which Morphe Palette get and I just want to say: this is the best choice.

I am a warm colors lover and in this palette you are getting everything you need for the rest of your life. There are so many different tones in it that the looks you can make are infinite. Some of the eyeshadow have a LITTLE BIT of fall out but that's okay. For the price you are paying, you can't literally go wrong. This is my baby and if I ever run out, I will go crying and running to Ulta to get me a second one.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
So I have been doing professional makeup for about 11 years now, I just recently purchased my very first Morphe Palette a few weeks ago. Omg Why did I wait so long to try a Morphe palette. When I tell you this palette gave me all my life back, yas hunty. The color pay off is simply amazing. The eye shadows are so soft, and the shadows are so freaking pigmented, I love this palette because it has both mattes and shimmer shades. I am a color freak. I tend you lean towards colorful eye shadow palettes, but these are are so amazing. I don't have alot of palettes with earth tones and fall colors in it. And this palette did the trick. The formula is amazing. Morphe palettes are so awesome. Will be ordering more. Morphe is amaze balls. You won't be disappointed.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think this palette is one of the best eyeshadows I have ever used!! The warm tones are perfect for my skin color. I tend to love matte eyeshadow more than glitter. This palette was really worth the money because you end up using just about all the colors in it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves natural looks and also more dramatic looks!!
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I love this pallet, I bought it at Ulta for $23.00 and it is worth every penny. The colors are beautifully pigmented and blend out easily. There's a great variety of colors to experiment with. I strongly recommend this product if you want a good eyeshadow palette that won't break your bank.
Keily M.
This palette is incredible pigmented and easy to blend. Perfect for warm or cool eye looks. In my opinion morphe is of amazing quality and it is very affordable in comparison to other brands. My only wish is that the shades in this palette were less similar to one another because when blended they all kind of become a similar shade, but allover great quality
Tanya G.
San Diego
Best eye shadow I’ve ever had. Reasonable price for great results. I admire how cheap morphe sells their products, very respectful. Wish more brands were like morphe. The colors are so wearable for an everyday look. I love mattes and these colors are just so easy play with and do different looks. These colors are perfect for cut creases and shit!!!! I love morphe.
Kyumin S.
Amazing palette! The price is right for the amount of shadows you get and the quality of the shadows. After I got this palette, it has helped me resist buying more warm tone palettes, because I realized all the shades in new palettes were all already in this one. It is also very doable to travel with this palette. I highly recommend anyone buy this palette!
Amy  .
Kennesaw
HOW DOES MORPHE DO IT?? Absolutely the cheapest products on the market-- while also of the highest quality. SO pigmented. Don't buy eye shadow from anywhere else. Don't get tricked by the gimmick pallets. My roommate is a make up artists and consequentially needs a LOT of colors-- she just buys every shade of these pallets. Don't waste your money anywhere else!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??