BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ashley S.
I love this pallet. It's all I ever wanted in a warm toned pallet! Blendable shadows high pigmentation and I'm so INLOVE. I can't say anything more.
Ashley Z.
Springdale
Love this pallet everything about from the price to the formula to the colors it great. It was my first morphe palette. Oh also the pigment is great.
Rachel K.
Yonkers, NY
The best pallet! Has all of the shades you need, very pigmented and very blendable! I buy this pallet for myself and as a gift for my friends often!
claire d.
astoria, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It’s cheap and affordable. The pigment is AMAZING. Im obsessed with Morphe!!! I waste all my money on them but its totally worth it!
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
I got this Pallette in a set including the Shimmer Pallette! For only 32$ on Morphe Brushes website! Amazing deal and there products always deliver.
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
PIGMENED!! To the people who say its chalky what are you talking about?? These shadows blend easily and beautifully and the price is very reasonable.
Laeken A.
Pearland, TX
Great pigmentation and super cheap. I think I got 25 colors for 21 dollars or something like that? Its a great brand and you get sooo much out of it!
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
Eric P.
Yonkers, NY
Guys  this  pallete is really freaking awesome.  It blends so doft and easy. And the pigment is everything. I love this pallete, i cant live without it.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This palette for me has been wonderful, I love the formula in this morphe palette and the pigmentation has been great for me as well as blendability.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??