BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Angelina D.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this Morphe eyeshadow palette. I use it every single time I do my makeup. The shades are wonderful and the shades are well pigmented.
Kaylee P.
Spartanburg, SC
This was my first morphe palette I owned and as a warm tone lover, I loved it. Has a lot of neutral colors, but also some red and oranges to amp it up.
MiaTai D.
Charlestown, MA
You can get some many eye shadow looks with this palette. The pigment is great and the palettes affordable compare to other brands on the market.
monica a.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am obsessed with this palette definitely my go to when getting ready. Has great transition colors and blends great. Best of all it is so affordable.
Claire C.
Morphe is s underrated !!! Its very inexpensive and the payoff from the colors is AMAZING! These colors are beautiful and they are soon pigmented
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
Such a beautiful pallete! Hands down my favorite out all my eyeshadows. I love having a huge variety of choices and getting it all out of one pallete.
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
These shadows go on and off the brush so well and they blend so easily. I absolutely love the color scheme and I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Patricia M.
Hawthorne , CA
Best fall tones ever made . All these colors are so perfect for the fall . So pigmented, easy to blend . I love creating smiley eyes with this palette!
Cindy O.
Charlotte , NC
My favorite palette. 💕💕 love the pigmentation, the colors and how easy they blend. It's very affordable and is AMAZING. It's 23$ on the Morphe website.
Madison L.
Columbus, OH
The best fall winter palette EVER! And so affordable. The quantity and quality of the shadows you get is insane. This is my everyday eyeshadow palette
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??