BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jessica A.
They are pigmented and there isnt any fall out. They are very easy to blend. And you can use these colors everyday they are like for all natural looks.
Emily W.
I love this palette. The shadows are so creamy and pigmented! The price is also very affordable. All of Morphe's palettes are of really great quality!
Stacy M.
This is my absolute favorite palette! I am in love with all the colors and the pigmentation is amazing! Morphe is such an amazing and affordable brand!
Ashley B.
Enterprise, AL
This product is perfect! It’s no wonder every one lost their minds over it, perfect colors. Very pigmented, not too much fall out & cheap. I love this
Maria K.
Bartlett, IL
Can i give this palette a 10 star? It is by far my favorite palette ever. No room for improvement. Perfect price and pigmentation. Blends like a dream.
Brianna P.
lakewood
I recently got this for my birthday and I love the colors because most of them are like neutral colors and they look so good and I absolutely love it!
Marissa T.
I love eyeshadow and finding perfect colors for my skin tone is the hardest thing to do and I finally found one and it's this eyeshadow I'm so I love!!
Cierra J.
These mattes are so pretty. They blend out so easily and with all the colors that are different but so similar it’s really easy to creat a smokey look.
Kylie B.
Perfect shades for crease colors and a quick eyeshadow look that can go with anything. This product is very blendable and pigmented I highly recommend.
Elizabeth B.
Amazing and inexpensive MUST HAVE pallet. If you love makeup and need a neutral go to, this is it! I am budget conscious and this is perfection!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??