BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jasmin B.
Upper Lake, CA
Must have palet love the rage of color selection and they are supper blendeble and pigmeted. And the price is amazing for the amount of shadows you get.
Carnique H.
Detroit, MI
Morphe is one of my top favorite makeup brands next to the crayon case it's smooth on the eye doesn't crack or crease it's just all around a great brand
Brittany R.
Snellville, GA
Holy Grail of eye shadow... no matter what I always come back to this PALLETTE... it's just so versatile.. so many looks and the price point is AMAZING!!
Campbell H.
Darien
beautiful palette. swatches great and applies smoothly. bit of fall out both in the tray and the eye. just as good or better than sephora products. 10/10
Yasmine G.
I love Matte eyeshadows they are my favorite eyeshadows I do not like sparkly eyeshadow but sometimes I do and morphe makes the matte colors look perfect
Danika K.
My favorite go to palette! Good for everyday use. it has the right amount of shimmers to mattes. I love warm tones so this really is my favorite palette!
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
I love this palette and all my Morphe palettes. The price is phenomenal and the quality is great. I love the number of looks I can get from one palette.
gracie g.
Lakewood, NY
SEND ME THIS the colors are perfect and amazing easy to apply long lasting and easy to blend beautiful packaging and is totally amazing I recommend this
Maryah K.
Huntington, WV
I use this palette just about every time I do my makeup. I work at Ulta so that’s a lot haha. Very pigmented. I swear by it, and it’s not even expensive!
Kylie B.
Perfect shades for crease colors and a quick eyeshadow look that can go with anything. This product is very blendable and pigmented I highly recommend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??