BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Sarah A.
Altus
I love this pallet it is my go to everyday pallet I love how soft and easy blending the colors are! This is definitely my all time favorite makeup brand
Brittany R.
Snellville, GA
Holy Grail of eye shadow... no matter what I always come back to this PALLETTE... it's just so versatile.. so many looks and the price point is AMAZING!!
Mia W.
This palette is so pretty! The shadows are true to Morphe’s formula (so they’re great!) and there’s a good mix of warm, neutral, and cool toned shadows.
Victoria M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This palette is great all around. It gives alot of definition and is very pigmented. This palette has a wide variety of colors and that's why I love it.
Ashley F.
As someone who loves neutral tones and just learning how to apply eyeshadow, this palette was the perfect gift. It's highly pigmented, and last all day.
Gariba A.
Bridgeport, CT
Love love love this palette. You can do a natural look or a smokey night out look. The color are so beautiful and the formula is amazing so easy to blend
Marlene L.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE this palette I use almost in every look I can make so many looks with just this palette I even use use of the shades as bronzer. It's a MUST have.
Jasmin B.
Upper Lake, CA
Must have palet love the rage of color selection and they are supper blendeble and pigmeted. And the price is amazing for the amount of shadows you get.
Carnique H.
Detroit, MI
Morphe is one of my top favorite makeup brands next to the crayon case it's smooth on the eye doesn't crack or crease it's just all around a great brand
g H.
I really like this palette a lot you can use this almost everyday. The eyeshadows are matte colors also they're pretty. I think this palette is worth it.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??