BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
This is a staple in my makeup collection. You can create so many neutral looks with this single palette. The shadows blend well and look great on the eye.
Jackie E.
I have the shimmer version of the pallette and absolutely love it. The colors are so pigmented and last so long. I haven't found i shade i didn't like yet!
Danielle V.
Watertown, NY
This pallet is amazing! I bought it for fall and have been in love with all the different color combinations! I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Reyna A.
This is my go to eyeshadow pallet, I am more of a neutral brown kind of gal with a bit of shimmer and this pallet has all of the above! Absolutely love it
Cristina C.
Winchester
I absolutely love this palette and all the colors it has! The price you pay for this palette is unbelievable and the pigmentation on the colors are great!
Leigh D.
Foxworth
Love, love, love the morphe makeup line. The colors are SOOO pigmented and only takes a small amount to use. This is one line I will continue to purchase.
Allie B.
Leander, Tx
Such an amazing big pallet for only $23! It is very large and the colors are beautiful! Tons of warm tones and great transition shades! I want to buy more
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
This was my first mirphe purchase and it is perfect for fall. Such pretty colors and the quality of the palette is good. I would def buy from morphe again.
Lisa D.
Ogden, UT
Seriously this palette is so good for such an amazing price. The colors are so pigmented and there is so much to chose from you can do all kind of looks.
Mayra S.
Fontana, CA
This ! This is seriously my holy grail ! I use this palette every single day. Morphe is the bomb. The colors are amazing and have such great pigmentation
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??