BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
I love this pallet it blends well but it mainly fall colors. I wish that the pallet had numbers or something on it so i could know what I wanted to combine.
ang f.
LOVE THIER PRODUCTS, SO CREAMY, VERY PIGMENTED, WORKS BEAUTIFULLY AND IS VERY EASY TO APPLY, AND ALSO AFFORDABLE I LOVE AND WOULD USE AND RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
Anais G.
Westminster, CA
This is my everyday eyeshadow palette I use. It has the colors i want or sometimes I just mix colors to get what I wantZ long lasting and affordable as well.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I love this palette especially for fall looks! Though the palette doesn’t swatch well, the shadow is super pigmented when you pack it and easy to blend out!
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
This has been one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes and it goes a long way! So you really get your money’s worth! Plus the pigment on these shades is great!
Heaven B.
Matte and shimmery I love it.Awesome for fall colors.It would be perfect for a fall family OPP or also if you're a ginger it'll make your hair pop just fine.
Jessyca L.
This palette is my #GiftCrush the colors are so vibrant and gorgeous! It’s a palette that would be great all year round and the quality is super blend able!
Shira H.
Philadelphia
I loveeeeeee this palette. I have so many morphed palettes and this one is my favorite. The color pay off is amazing. This palette is perfect for fall time.
Victoria S.
The is perfection. I have the matte version too. I use this palette almost every day and the best part is how affordable it is not to mention great quality.
Cecilia C.
Happy valley, OR
I use this palette almost every single day I love the warm tones they make any look have a beautiful warm tone! They blend nicely and they’re a great price!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??