BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
alexasmakeupcollection O.
Delano, CA
This palette is so good if you are a beginner or want to learn to do eyeshadow. The colors are pigmented but also very blendable and look amazing on the eyes
Daniela T.
Clarksville, TN
My daily eyeshadow palate! From a nice soft and natural daily look to a fierce night out look. Holds well, on the powdery side but it's got good consistency.
Rosalie B.
Irvine , CA
If you love mattes and warm tone eyeshadow shades, then this is the pallete for you. This is a great pallete that is really pigmented and is very affordable.
ang f.
LOVE THIER PRODUCTS, SO CREAMY, VERY PIGMENTED, WORKS BEAUTIFULLY AND IS VERY EASY TO APPLY, AND ALSO AFFORDABLE I LOVE AND WOULD USE AND RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
Morgan S.
Marcellus, NY
I love this palette because it is the sister to the 35S palette and I like using this palette along with the other one to mix shadows. It is a great palette.
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
This is the ultimate palate for you makeup lovers! Has all the transition colors you’ll need and the best dark colors. Super pigmented and very easy to blend
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
I don't own this, but it's beautiful!! This palette is perfect for anyone! Such perfect beautiful vibrant colors. They blend well, and compliment each other!
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
This has been one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes and it goes a long way! So you really get your money’s worth! Plus the pigment on these shades is great!
Robyn W.
Denver, CO
AMAZING quality at such a low price. Stays put all day and there are so many looks you can create! Love this palette, its really the only one ya need!
Shira H.
Philadelphia
I loveeeeeee this palette. I have so many morphed palettes and this one is my favorite. The color pay off is amazing. This palette is perfect for fall time.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??